• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

PREVIEW: SM130: Mao and Suiren! Super Full-Force Friendship Battle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Coolest Character in the Worst Series
Reaction score
I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess they'll battle each other :unsure:

Hear me roar!
Reaction score
So this essentially confirms Lana and Mallow make it to the Top 16. I only really expected Lana to.

웃♥유
Reaction score
On one hand, it's great to see a league episode where Ash isn't shoved into the spotlight. But on the other hand, I really don't like either Mallow or Lana, so this episode will probably serve as anesthesia for me.

Reaction score
Are we just accepting this as a thing with no summary? Is this the full title?

Reaction score
I'm curious to see what that episode will be like. As Mallow only has Tsareena and Shaymin and Lana only has Eevee and Primarina, this episode either will have enough focus on the battle of the two or else it will only be a disposable fight. Anyway, make your bets for the next clashes (even if they are unimaginable, or not, like Lillie vs. Ilima, Sophocles vs. Acerola, Ash vs. Gladio, Principal Oak vs. Guzma, Jessie vs. James, Plumeria vs. Hau, why not? )

Reaction score
Are we just accepting this as a thing with no summary? Is this the full title?
Just presuming based. Them battling sounds like the best reason for both of them to be the title.

Though we could be wrong. For all we know this will be part 2 of the big qualifying round and they team up.

超高校級に忘れっぽい残念子さん
Reaction score
Since this episode's name came up only today and the Mewtwo movie's premiering on the 12th, I'm assuming there'll be a 1-2 weeks break correct?

Reaction score
For all we know this will be part 2 of the big qualifying round and they team up.
Especially since the last scene of the SM129 preview shows them back to back... :unsure:

Or it could be "Lost at the League!" part deux involving Mallow and Lana getting separated from the others.
Don't even joke about that...:cry:
(though the way THIS saga has been...)

Hear me roar!
Reaction score
It could be interesting if Mallow or Lana end up facing Faba.

怪しいことも何一つない。
Reaction score
The GIRLS are getting focus at the League?! Praise be! I hope this means they’re battling one another.

... If this is some non-battle related lost-at-the-League type total bullshit then Pokeani better stand by to feel my wrath...

マーシャンミスター
Reaction score
So, there will be no movie break?
Adamant said:
Can I just point out that there's really no reason to assume the two are going to battle each other in this episode?
I think they're battling against Sauboh and the Pokenchi guy, and probably winning.

Majestic
Reaction score
So, there will be no movie break?

I think they're battling against Sauboh and the Pokenchi guy, and probably winning.
With Pokenchi guy do you mean the Mudbray Trainer? In that Tweet there's 7/7 next to his image so that means it has something to do with SM129 and not this episode. That Mudbray guy played by Abareru-kun is pretty much a gag/guest character so I doubt that they would give one of the 16 spots to him and that he would make it past the Battle Royal.

Faba battling one of the girls seems very likely to me however.

Reaction score
Oooh, I guess this League won't be short after all. Dedicated episode for someone whose name isn't Ash, I didn't expect that.

Always happy to help
Reaction score
Faba battling one of the girls seems very likely to me however.
Will be interesting if Faba goes up against Lillie given their history

Hope the episode is more about them battling rather than their friendship

マーシャンミスター
Reaction score
With Pokenchi guy do you mean the Mudbray Trainer? In that Tweet there's 7/7 next to his image so that means it has something to do with SM129 and not this episode.
Ah, I missed that. Still, there is only gag characters left, which means he still had a chance to be at top 16.

Status
Not open for further replies.