• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM130: Mao and Suiren! Super Full-Force Friendship Battle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ino should've won that match, Sakura freed herself by willing, basically a deus ex machina. Eliminating both of them was one of the most contrived anime tournament decisions ever. Their exam also give us no real reason for their "break up."
Naruto has a ton of anime cliches if you look into it. For example, Naruto himself is a hero who basically wills himself through any problem and eventually uses that willpower to rise to a basically godlike status. The Pokémon anime, while not always, has commonly avoided the typical anime cliches.

Not necessarily. The voice actors showing up at the list could just indicate a scene of them at the hot spring. Or maybe Team Rocket implementing their aforementioned backup plan.
Heck it could end up just being someone else’s Bewear like what happened with the Stufful in the opening league episode.

https://i.********/vp/1562935449781.jpg
Translation from Dephender
See I told you or not. Having Mega Evolution does't going to guarantee a victory. Look like Ilima return to Kalos and came back to join the league for the competition making the trip meaningless.

Last edited:
Today's preview was like:

Image result for this is brand new information gif

Look like Ilima return to Kalos and came back to join the league for the competition making the trip meaningless.

I mean, by that logic then all of Ash's travels have been meaningless too since he hasn't won a major league regardless of all his traveling and experience.

Today's preview was like:

Image result for this is brand new information gif

I mean, by that logic then all of Ash's travels have been meaningless too since he hasn't won a major league regardless of all his traveling and experience.
That is why, the director loved to piling up the false hype about the main character and tried to giving us hope to think that Ash will win. Now, they tried to come up the trailer of all the previous six journey throughout from previous region. We all know what going on. Ash is going to lose again in this region again like a tradition to continue the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom