• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM130: Mao and Suiren! Super Full-Force Friendship Battle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess they'll battle each other :unsure:

On one hand, it's great to see a league episode where Ash isn't shoved into the spotlight. But on the other hand, I really don't like either Mallow or Lana, so this episode will probably serve as anesthesia for me.

Are we just accepting this as a thing with no summary? Is this the full title?

I'm curious to see what that episode will be like. As Mallow only has Tsareena and Shaymin and Lana only has Eevee and Primarina, this episode either will have enough focus on the battle of the two or else it will only be a disposable fight. Anyway, make your bets for the next clashes (even if they are unimaginable, or not, like Lillie vs. Ilima, Sophocles vs. Acerola, Ash vs. Gladio, Principal Oak vs. Guzma, Jessie vs. James, Plumeria vs. Hau, why not? )

Are we just accepting this as a thing with no summary? Is this the full title?

Just presuming based. Them battling sounds like the best reason for both of them to be the title.

Though we could be wrong. For all we know this will be part 2 of the big qualifying round and they team up.

Just presuming based. Them battling sounds like the best reason for both of them to be the title.

Though we could be wrong. For all we know this will be part 2 of the big qualifying round and they team up.

Or it could be "Lost at the League!" part deux involving Mallow and Lana getting separated from the others.
q1CR5GJ.png

Since this episode's name came up only today and the Mewtwo movie's premiering on the 12th, I'm assuming there'll be a 1-2 weeks break correct?

For all we know this will be part 2 of the big qualifying round and they team up.

Especially since the last scene of the SM129 preview shows them back to back... :unsure:

Or it could be "Lost at the League!" part deux involving Mallow and Lana getting separated from the others.
q1CR5GJ.png

Don't even joke about that...:cry:
(though the way THIS saga has been...)

The GIRLS are getting focus at the League?! Praise be! I hope this means they’re battling one another.

... If this is some non-battle related lost-at-the-League type total bullshit then Pokeani better stand by to feel my wrath...

So, there will be no movie break?
Adamant said:
Can I just point out that there's really no reason to assume the two are going to battle each other in this episode?
I think they're battling against Sauboh and the Pokenchi guy, and probably winning.

So, there will be no movie break?

I think they're battling against Sauboh and the Pokenchi guy, and probably winning.
With Pokenchi guy do you mean the Mudbray Trainer? In that Tweet there's 7/7 next to his image so that means it has something to do with SM129 and not this episode. That Mudbray guy played by Abareru-kun is pretty much a gag/guest character so I doubt that they would give one of the 16 spots to him and that he would make it past the Battle Royal.

Faba battling one of the girls seems very likely to me however.

Oooh, I guess this League won't be short after all. Dedicated episode for someone whose name isn't Ash, I didn't expect that.

With Pokenchi guy do you mean the Mudbray Trainer? In that Tweet there's 7/7 next to his image so that means it has something to do with SM129 and not this episode.
Ah, I missed that. Still, there is only gag characters left, which means he still had a chance to be at top 16.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom