• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM130: Mao and Suiren! Super Full-Force Friendship Battle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I care more about Ash, Guzma and Hau, yes
All of whom are going to get their fair share of airtime in the progressiv of the League. Why do you want to deprive the audience of what will probably be the only knockout match featuring two ladies?

All of whom are going to get their fair share of airtime in the progressiv of the League. Why do you want to deprive the audience of what will probably be the only knockout match featuring two ladies?
Because they can barely battle.

The two girls will probably perfect their Z-Moves in this episode.

In SM127, while Lillie managed to perfect Subzero Slammer using Ash's advice, Mallow failed Bloom Doom twice, and Lana still can't use Oceanic Operetta by proxy of Primarina not having mastered Sparkling Aria (the base move) yet, so now's probably their last chance to get to use them.

EDIT: Whoops, I was corrected on Lana. Still applies to Mallow though.

Last edited:
They'll all get their share of screentime later. Even Hau will be getting two episodes for his match.
Except we're going to see Mega Kangaskhan owned by Ilima in this episode against Guzma's Scizor. But I'm sure, the writer will let Guzma win for defeating his powerhouse kangaroo Pokemon.

Except we're going to see Mega Kangaskhan owned by Ilima in this episode against Guzma's Scizor. But I'm sure, the writer will let Guzma win for defeating his powerhouse kangaroo Pokemon.
Yes. I didn't know Ilima would obtain a Kangaskhanite.

They did send him back to Kalos after his first appearance. In hindsight it actually kinda makes a lot of sense.
But the trip will be in vain as he will lost to Guzma's Scizor.

I am honestly surprised we are going to see Mega Kangaskhan. That was one mega evolution that did not seem like it would ever pop up in the anime. Also, bet Hau has his Raichu use Stoked Spark Surfer this episode.
Mega Kangaskhan only appeared in Mega Evolution Specials and one of Oak's Holo Casters back in the XY series. It never appeared in the main anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom