• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM130: Mao and Suiren! Super Full-Force Friendship Battle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t want Mallow or Lana to lose :(
All joking aside, this episode looks to be beautifully animated and packed with intense battles. I don’t know if it’s the colorful and tropic atmosphere or the fact that SM is the first anime I’ve watched in subtitles, but the Alola League has me feeling a kind of hyped I haven’t felt in a very long time.

Because, half screen time will be taken by Mallow and Lana battle. While the other half will be taken by other competitors match and one of them is Ilima versus Guzma.
We weren't talking about Ilima.

The Kahuna’s are referees. 4 kahunas = 4 battles happening on 4 different fields at once.

It has all the makings of something good, but they need to make it cohesive.

We’re finally seeing A-Exeggutor battling? Sweet!

Guzma vs Ilima seems pretty intense and well animated. Excited for Mega Kanga.

I have a feeling Meltan’s gonna win by eating Hypno’s charm and cancelling its powers...

Is it wrong that I really don’t care about the girls battling?

The preview looks really good. I'm kinda curious about the AD this episode, since it looks like this is their first time in the role for the show and for the life of me I couldn't find anywhere else they might have worked on for reference.

Regarding the Guzma vs Ilima battle, Scizor is a megaevolution-friendly pokémon. Is there any reason for Guzma not to have a scizorite to beat the mega-Kanghaskan?

The Kahuna’s are referees. 4 kahunas = 4 battles happening on 4 different fields at once.

It has all the makings of something good, but they need to make it cohesive.
The problem there is, just like the case of the oversized cast in this series, they've gotten overambitious by throwing them all into the league and having them make it to the top 16. As a result, even if this battle takes up half the episode, Ash's, Hau's and Guzma's battles are going to end up rushed, probably only lasting a few moves each, since they're all happening in the same episode.
We’re finally seeing A-Exeggutor battling? Sweet!

Guzma vs Ilima seems pretty intense and well animated. Excited for Mega Kanga.

I have a feeling Meltan’s gonna win by eating Hypno’s charm and cancelling its powers...

Is it wrong that I really don’t care about the girls battling?
Given that their very involvement in this league in the first place is superfluous, no it's not wrong.

Mega-Khangeskhan?! :eek:
Still rooting for Guzma though.

Jeekyo = The New Dream Killer? :unsure:

Bloom Doom for the Win? :unsure:
(Arceus I hope not)

Guzma having a Shedinja and making it a 3vs3 would be great. Golisopod also could show itself.

Did they watched all past gym and league episodes of the series since episode 001? Those script writers and regiseurs? Because this Alola reminds me of Kanto. They need to get the battles right like gen 2, 3, 4, 6.

After League there could be Battle Tree and Cynthia? Maybe Ash meets Ritchie again that maybe was in Galar?

They can always do a Battle tree extra tournament if it's a Battle Frontier and Scott related?

Did they watched all past gym and league episodes of the series since episode 001? Those script writers and regiseurs? Because this Alola reminds me of Kanto. They need to get the battles right like gen 2, 3, 4, 6.

After League there could be Battle Tree and Cynthia? Maybe Ash meets Ritchie again that maybe was in Galar?

They can always do a Battle tree extra tournament if it's a Battle Frontier and Scott related?
we have at BEST 20-ish episodes left right now, nevermind by the end of the league, there's no time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom