• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM130: Mao and Suiren! Super Full-Force Friendship Battle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
we have at BEST 20-ish episodes left right now, nevermind by the end of the league, there's no time
Too fast. There is time to show Ash vs profesor , Cynthia and do good battles with less talking, eating and walking to the battles. They could do full battle episodes.

They'll all get their share of screentime later. Even Hau will be getting two episodes for his match.
Hau's only getting one episode

The one before that is a training episode so Rowlet isn't OHKO'd by a physical move since it's learning Feather Dance

I want to rot for both. I will be sad for the one who will lose but I will be happy for the winner.

Let's Go Mallow or Mao. AND Let' Go Suring or Lana. Please show us your Aijou no chikara in the battle

btw, this rena yamazaki person has worked in pokemon before, s/he directed the ryuki episode, the celesteela episode, the tapu bulu episode, the ride pokemon resort episode, and the stufful episode. Here's a few cuts s/he has done: /rena yamazaki | sakugabooru
Thanks! Episode was listed as "episode animated by a one time animator" or something like that, and the romanization of the name that was listed above in the thread was something like Reina, I literally couldn't find anything lol.

I really like Mallow and I admire her a lot as a character, but I have a very strong connection with the relationship Lana built with her Pokémon and that's why my fans are for Primarina and Sandy, although I'd like to see both characters going from phase in the league!

I love all of Lana Mallow Lillie and Mamane so I cannot except that the are challenging each other now. I am happy that they both will do the Z Move and I am happy that both have an aijou no battle like the title in Japanese

Tbh I kinda wish that Guzma vs Ilima was happening in another episode since it feels like Mallow vs Lana will completely overshadow Ilima's loss. :/

Same. I'd decompose for both of 'em.

I wish I had fans. :cry:

I am felling that I will cry for the one who will win and for the one who will lose

https://i.********/vp/1562935449781.jpg
Translation from Dephender
A SNEAK-PEAK REVIEW OF THE 8 MATCHES IN THE FIRST STAGE OF THE KNOCKOUT ROUND!!
The first stage consists of single battles where each Trainer uses 1 Pokémon each! Let's try predicting the winners!
Match 1 through 4 will air July 14th!

Match 1: MELTAN VS SLEEPER (Satoshi VS Sauboh)
Meltan is filled with fighting spirit! Will it and Satoshi clear the first stage's match?!
Meltan leapt out of Satoshi's monster ball the instant the battle started! Will it manage to smash Sauboh's traps and seize victory?!
(Blurb: Meltan loves eating metal! It counters Sleeper using an absolutely unbelievable manner of fighting!)

Match 2: GARURA VS HASSAM (Ilima VS Guzma)
Does Ilima have a secret strategy for winning?!
Using the Fighting type move "Power-Up Punch", Garura attacks while increasing its offensive power! Will it smash the tough defenses of Hassam, which uses its speed to fight?!
(Blurb: The trump card Ilima produces is a Key Stone! Will he use Mega Evolution to instantly win?!)

Match 3: ALOLA RAICHU VS ALOLA NASSY (Hau VS Principal Okido)
Who will win?! This is a showdown between Region Formes!
A single attack from Alola Nassy's huge body is super powerful! Hau's Alola Raichu zooms around on its tail searching for a good opportunity!
(Blurb: Alolan residents Hau and Principal Okido fight it out using Alolan Pokémon!)

Match 4: AMAJO VS ASHIRENE (Mao VS Suiren)
The two being close friends is precisely what makes this interesting! What will be the outcome of this battle fought in real earnest?!
Suiren is the one most used to battling, but Mao has a Z-Move she's just learned to use! If she can land that finishing move after becoming one with Amajo, she just might win!
(Blurb: Fighting one of your best friends on the big stage of the knockout round! Will the two be able to truly go all out?!)

https://i.********/vp/1562935449781.jpg
Translation from Dephender
Match 1: Ash counters Hypno's sleep tactics by having Meltan eat its pendulum.

Ash wins.

Match 2: Ilima is hyped up as a winner, and even has a Mega Kangaskhan (likely got the stones while in Kalos), but will in the end be defeated, racking up the stakes to stop Guzma.

Guzma wins.

Match 3: Hau's speed tactics overcome Exeggutor's power.

Hau wins.

Match 4: Like the text says, Lana has more experience, but Mallow has a type advantage and a newly mastered Z-Move of that type. Not clear/obvious who'll win.

??? wins.

Match 1: Ash counters Hypno's sleep tactics by having Meltan eat its pendulum.

Ash wins.

Match 2: Ilima is hyped up as a winner, and even has a Mega Kangaskhan (likely got the stones while in Kalos), but will in the end be defeated, racking up the stakes to stop Guzma.

Guzma wins.

Match 3: Hau's speed tactics overcome Exeggutor's power.

Hau wins.

Match 4: Like the text says, Lana has more experience, but Mallow has a type advantage and a newly mastered Z-Move of that type. Not clear/obvious who'll win.

??? wins.
Well let’s see, Lana’s been shown to be quite the pet character of the writers, she was the first nonbattler of the cast to get a Z-ring and Z-crystal, her Poplio rapidly fully evolved in spite of doing little to nothing this whole saga, she was given the advertisement Eevee in spite of doing basically nothing with it, and has mastered her newest Z-move with little to no training. I’d honestly be shocked if the writers have Mallow win this. The suspense is pretty much nonexistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom