• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

PREVIEW: SM131: Musashi VS Kojirō! Battlefield of Truth and Love!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RetroPokeFan

Reaction score
Prepare for trouble and make it double.

Wait, they're battling each other? What?

The fifth match in the first round of the knockout round is Māmane VS Matsurika. And then, believe it or not, a Rocket Gang showdown between Musashi and Kojiro takes place in the sixth match.

Screenplay 松井亜弥 (Aya Matsui)
Storyboard 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
Episode Director 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
Animation Director 岩根雅明 (Masaaki Iwane)
Animation Director 志村泉 (Izumi Shimura)

Last edited:

radek.tadajewski.7

Reaction score
Prepare for trouble and make it double.

Wait, they're battling each other? What?

July 21st and no summary yet.
I don't believe it. I never knew I'd say it, but this is really rare seeing both members of Team Rocker battling each other.

BigDocFan

Reaction score
Here was me thinking they would be easily defeated before the top 16

Can't say I'm looking forward to them battling each other, can't help but think Jessie will force James to forfeit the match given her character

Reaction score
SHUT UP :love:

[incoherent screaming]

ETA:
Adamant said:
The fifth match in the first round of the knockout round is Māmane VS Matsurika. And then, believe it or not, a Rocket Gang showdown between Musashi and Kojiro takes place in the sixth match.

Screenplay 松井亜弥 (Aya Matsui)
Storyboard 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
Episode Director 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
Animation Director 岩根雅明 (Masaaki Iwane)
Animation Director 志村泉 (Izumi Shimura)
Matsui and Asada and Iwane and Shimura IT'S ON BABY

Last edited:

BigDocFan

Reaction score
Masaaki Iwane, Izumi Shimura and Yūji Asada nice, Māmane VS Matsurika nice, Musashi and Kojiro not so nice

Reaction score
a. I think it's a bit petty to say 'I predicted this!' especially because honestly, I didn't ever expect this to come true. But I did say that this was my League pipe dream. (My last pipe-dream-which-came-true was Dokucale leaving Musashi to make babies; 11+ years between Pokeani pipe dream fulfilments is not so bad!)

b. I hope I haven't jynxed it and made this episode suck.

c. WHY AM I WORKING ON THIS DATE :cry::cry::cry:

Lover

웃♥유
Reaction score
Ew, Sophocles vs Mina is happening. Mina's one of my least favorite characters from Gen 7. Why couldn't this have been Sophocles vs Kahili. :cry:

kantoskies

Prepare for over-used stock animation!
Reaction score
YES!!!!

There’s no way this battle won’t end with mama bear interrupting it, but hopefully the battle itself will be nicely fleshed out. Though I wonder if Musashi would be able to use Mimikkyu or if she’ll just stick with Sonansu

I can totally see the dub title being something like “Denouncing the Evils of Truth and Love!” or “A Battle Between Truth and Love!”

Rath

Reaction score
I can see Jessie using Wobbuffet in this battle seeing how Mimikyu has little interest in fighting anyone other than Pikachu.

Daren

At least you tried...
Reaction score
I'm with kantoskies here. A good chance Bewear's gonna drag the kids home mid-battle. I suppose it might be problematic with the brackets, though.

I wonder how Meowth will handle this?

Insanish Danish

grass princess
Reaction score
Ooh, I'm excited :D SM rekindled my love for the Rockets after being meh on them in BW and XY, and I'm so thrilled to see them battle each other again after so long! (AG147 was what, 13 or 14 years ago? Geez.)

Lover

웃♥유
Reaction score
I'll cackle with glee if Jessie uses Wobbuffet and just spams Counter/Mirror Coat against James's Mareanie.

Status
Not open for further replies.