• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• There have been changes to the pronoun field in user profiles. Find out more here!
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Preview SM131: Musashi VS Kojirō! Battlefield of Truth and Love!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDocFan

Spooky October!!!
Reaction score
Although not confirmed, I can't wait to see Jessie's reaction if she ends up losing to James

Henry Suarez

Reaction score
So it is still not confirmed James is going to win? I want him to win please, Jessie already got top 4 iirc in the Sinnoh Grand Festival, James deserves top 8 (at least) in one Pokemon League.

BigDocFan

Spooky October!!!
Reaction score
So it is still not confirmed James is going to win? I want him to win please, Jessie already got top 4 iirc in the Sinnoh Grand Festival, James deserves top 8 (at least) in one Pokemon League.

As far as I know, the only person confirmed to win in this episode is Gladion (as he will later battle Ash)

I'm hoping Mina defeats Sophocles, don't know about Acerola vs Kiawe

RetroPokeFan

Reaction score
My guesses (excluding the Lillie match cause of course we all know Gladion's going to win that) will be Mina, Kiawe and Jessie winning.

And if all of them are wrong, well, jokes on me then.

FinnishPokéFan92

Huggable Electric Rodent
Reaction score
As far as I know, the only person confirmed to win in this episode is Gladion (as he will later battle Ash)

I'm hoping Mina defeats Sophocles, don't know about Acerola vs Kiawe
My guesses (excluding the Lillie match cause of course we all know Gladion's going to win that) will be Mina, Kiawe and Jessie winning.

And if all of them are wrong, well, jokes on me then.
The hints points the winners being Sophocles, James, Gladion, and Kiawe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom