• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM131: Musashi VS Kojirō! Battlefield of Truth and Love!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RetroPokeFan

Reaction score
Prepare for trouble and make it double.

Wait, they're battling each other? What?

The fifth match in the first round of the knockout round is Māmane VS Matsurika. And then, believe it or not, a Rocket Gang showdown between Musashi and Kojiro takes place in the sixth match.

Screenplay 松井亜弥 (Aya Matsui)
Storyboard 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
Episode Director 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
Animation Director 岩根雅明 (Masaaki Iwane)
Animation Director 志村泉 (Izumi Shimura)

Last edited:
Prepare for trouble and make it double.

Wait, they're battling each other? What?

July 21st and no summary yet.
I don't believe it. I never knew I'd say it, but this is really rare seeing both members of Team Rocker battling each other.

Here was me thinking they would be easily defeated before the top 16

Can't say I'm looking forward to them battling each other, can't help but think Jessie will force James to forfeit the match given her character

SHUT UP :love:

[incoherent screaming]

ETA:
Adamant said:
The fifth match in the first round of the knockout round is Māmane VS Matsurika. And then, believe it or not, a Rocket Gang showdown between Musashi and Kojiro takes place in the sixth match.

Screenplay 松井亜弥 (Aya Matsui)
Storyboard 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
Episode Director 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
Animation Director 岩根雅明 (Masaaki Iwane)
Animation Director 志村泉 (Izumi Shimura)

Matsui and Asada and Iwane and Shimura IT'S ON BABY

Last edited:
a. I think it's a bit petty to say 'I predicted this!' especially because honestly, I didn't ever expect this to come true. But I did say that this was my League pipe dream. (My last pipe-dream-which-came-true was Dokucale leaving Musashi to make babies; 11+ years between Pokeani pipe dream fulfilments is not so bad!)

b. I hope I haven't jynxed it and made this episode suck.

c. WHY AM I WORKING ON THIS DATE :cry::cry::cry:

YES!!!!

There’s no way this battle won’t end with mama bear interrupting it, but hopefully the battle itself will be nicely fleshed out. Though I wonder if Musashi would be able to use Mimikkyu or if she’ll just stick with Sonansu

I can totally see the dub title being something like “Denouncing the Evils of Truth and Love!” or “A Battle Between Truth and Love!”

I can see Jessie using Wobbuffet in this battle seeing how Mimikyu has little interest in fighting anyone other than Pikachu.

There’s no way this battle won’t end with mama bear interrupting it
Ooooooooooh I hope you’re wrong :X3:

Couple of other stray observations:
  • This is this first EVER episode to have both Musashi and Kojiro’s names in the title.
  • I think this is the first time they’ve battled one another since AG147!

I'm with kantoskies here. A good chance Bewear's gonna drag the kids home mid-battle. I suppose it might be problematic with the brackets, though.

I wonder how Meowth will handle this?

I'll cackle with glee if Jessie uses Wobbuffet and just spams Counter/Mirror Coat against James's Mareanie.
P21qO0C.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom