• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM132: Overcome Junaiper!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I'm officially dissapointed of this low amount of pokemon and one on one battles.
Hoped for more.

Maybe Rowlet will evolve? That suit up makes me wonder that it would like to evolve and after or during this battle should happen.
It's not a problem for them to evolve it after this and they should together with Torrcat seeeing how strong Ash oponents are.

Last edited:
Ok I'm officially dissapointed of this low amount of pokemon and one on one battles.
Hoped for more.

Maybe Rowlet will evolve? That suit up makes me wonder that it would like to evolve and after or during this battle should happen.
It's not a problem for them to evolve it after this and they should together with Torrcat seeeing how strong Ash oponents are.
Everstone says no.

Not really. There are still chances for that happening, even if it end up happening during the League.
Well, there’s also the chance of Rowlet spitting out the everstone during or after its battle with Decidueye if there’s chances of Poipole returning...

There’s no reason only one of these speculations need to 'face' the reality...

Yeah, but I see those chances being far smaller. With Rowlet, it staying as it is is a question of marketability, while with Poipole, there's no such issue.
I feel the chances are roughly similar since the Poipole has been forgotten since it’s departure, and there isn’t really much time remaining in Sun/Moon for the marketing factor to remain a huge thing.

The main point is:
You're just being hopeful. Face it. If they wanted to make Rowlet evolve, they would've done so by now.
This could just as well be said for Poipole, specially when it’s set up could mean 6 vs 6 battles.

i think there will be 6 vs 6 battle. but i think the sixth place will not be taken by poipole. Instead of it rotom can help him as it continues its journey in galar region.
Doubtful especially since Rotomdex had made it plainly clear back around the beginning of the saga that as a result of being in the Pokédex, he doesn’t have the ability to fight.

can it loose it during battle or get rid of it somehow when hit by Knock Off or something?

The moment Rowlet got the Everstone, it was confirmed that it would never evolve.

Otherwise, the writers could have just had Rowlet not evolve with or without the Everstone, like many of Ash's other Pokémon who simply never evolved despite clearly being "high-leveled" enough to do so.

Not just that, but relying on the Everstone for one of its attacks pretty much sealed the deal. Rowlet is staying as is. Perhaps it'll learn a new move in this battle, but either way, it's winning this battle as a Rowlet.

Final preview of the episode:

Yup. Called it. Sinister Arrow Raid. And based on the preview summary for the next episode, I think this is what'll happen:

Rowlet hasn't mastered Feather Dance yet and struggles. It is nailed on the spot by Spirit Shackle, Hau executes the Z-Move, everything seems hopeless as the episode ends in a cliffhanger... And then the suspense comes crashing down in the next episode when Rowlet somehow manages to avoid the Z-Move, master Feather Dance, and beat its evolved form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom