• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM132: Overcome Junaiper!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Gladio's battle and the beginning of Hau's battle will be in this episode

I'm not saying Poipole will return, but what makes you say that?
Because if it were battling in the league we’d have ended up with information on the sixth slot, since they’re fond of spoilers. Or even if they didn’t want spoilers (even after they’ve spoiled everything there’s to be spoiled for every episode in the previews themselves) there hasn’t been any foreshadowing for Poipole. Not even a single mention.

And when Ash was going to the Kalos league with 5 Pokemon they actually brought up the mystery of the sixth slot, but the promotion hasn’t brought it up at all.

Even if Poipole turned up, and I wanted it to evolve and turn up, it wouldn’t make sense at this point and it’s going to be random, unless it’s a part of the larger plot. And there’s no indication for UB shenanigans in the middle of the league.

Believing Poipole is going to return is pretty unrealistic and setting up disappointment for myself.

Because if it were battling in the league we’d have ended up with information on the sixth slot, since they’re fond of spoilers. Or even if they didn’t want spoilers (even after they’ve spoiled everything there’s to be spoiled for every episode in the previews themselves) there hasn’t been any foreshadowing for Poipole. Not even a single mention.

And when Ash was going to the Kalos league with 5 Pokemon they actually brought up the mystery of the sixth slot, but the promotion hasn’t brought it up at all.

Even if Poipole turned up, and I wanted it to evolve and turn up, it wouldn’t make sense at this point and it’s going to be random, unless it’s a part of the larger plot. And there’s no indication for UB shenanigans in the middle of the league.

Believing Poipole is going to return is pretty unrealistic and setting up disappointment for myself.
I'm honestly hoping we'll see Poipole again. I'd be fine even with a post-League appearance.

I can't believe they evolved Mokuroh into Juniper in a single episode! They really rushed in that development.

There can only be one explanation for this: Satoshi must've used the Rare Candy card on Mokuroh in order to skip its Stage 1 (= Fukuthrow) evolution!!!

127001_200w.jpg

I don't get the complaints about Rowlet fully evolving into Decidueye, to me it looks like some silly costume like the one Hawlucha used against Sawyer

Well, James is going down. I just hope he puts up a decent fight, if just to help fill out the episode.
Though at least Rowlet training to learn a new move is better than a useless Pokemon getting lost (though not s good as setting up future events)

Instead of feather dance, rowlet can learn sucker punch.. let's see how much feather dance impact in this battle..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom