• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM133: Bird Battle! Brave Bird VS God Bird!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also the same anime where Pikachu has beaten Ground types with electric moves simply by getting them wet (heck, he beat Geodude without even needing that much) or aiming for the horn.
The former one, while being explained as replicating the move Soak, yeah, but the horn thing was just early installment weirdness.

hey guys, I came up with a new way to review this episode when it comes out.

This is how I think the battle between Ash and Hau will end:
We already saw the brave bird vs god bird clash in the preview. The owls are getting up, but the next attack will be decisive. Hau's Decidueye uses spirit shackle to prevent Rowlet from moving, so Decidueye can perform another sky attack. The only way for Rowlet to escape from sky attack, is using feather dance. Feather dance saves Rowlet, Decidueye is wide open to attack and with another brave bird the battle wil end.

This is predictable, I know. Hopefully the writers will be a bit more creative to give Rowlet a great victory!

I actually think this is what will happen. And I was hoping that Ash would lose so that we could move on. But I think Ash will go top four and lose against Gladion or Kiawe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom