• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM133: Bird Battle! Brave Bird VS God Bird!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus Torracat and Lycanroc haven't had battles confirmed yet.

Preliminaries: Pikachu
Vs. Faba: Meltan
Vs. Hau: Rowlet

We're almost certainly getting another Lycanroc Showdown against Gladion (though it probably won't be a 1v1 fight, the Lycanrocs will just be the highlight), and Torracat will probably be used against Guzma and Kukui assuming Ash wins and gets the Masked Royal exhibition match. And of course, Pikachu is most definitely being used again.

How many pokemon?
Maybe Swellow comeback from Ash?

Nope. A title like that means this is probably Ash going against Hau meaning Rowlet vs Decidueye.
Hope for 3vs3 battle. Deciduey will beat Rowlett or Pikachu? Ash can win only if Z-move . Predictions of Haus 3 pokemon?
Ash should use Torrcat vs Decidueye. Would be perfect situation to get Incineroar. Or Ash wins and his Rowlet will evolve? Maybe Ash will get his Deciduey during the League? Taking amount and kind of oponents. Mega Kangashan vs Decidueye? Mega Kangashan vs Shedinja? Weird that they didnt make groups and more battles.

He's all but confirmed to use Rowlet with feather dance against Decidueye.
Not more pokemon? Pikachu vs Decidueye and seeing quick attack or z-normal move failing would be beautiful.
Noivern? Or maybe ice/fighting? The crab would be for Torrcat perfect.

Last edited:
Top 16 battles are probably gonna be 1vs1, since Lilie is a part of it and she only got one pokemon.
Maybe she will self give up after her ninetales wins against Gladions first pokemon?
3vs3 should be now. I hope it fans deserve more good battles.

Top 16 battles are probably gonna be 1vs1, since Lilie is a part of it and she only got one pokemon.
But this battle is top 8, so we can't be super sure either.

Ash should use Torrcat vs Decidueye.
I get the logic behind that, but Rowlet is still flying type, and knows Brave Bird which isn't a weak flying type move. In terms of typing both Rowlet and Torracat aren't really bad choices.

But this battle is top 8, so we can't be super sure either.

I get the logic behind that, but Rowlet is still flying type, and knows Brave Bird which isn't a weak flying type move. In terms of typing both Rowlet and Torracat aren't really bad choices.

Seriously Ash should get Incineroar vs Alolan Raichu in this one. Think of it. Perfect timing. Decidueye could use U-turn.
Hau could have Vaperon and beat weakened Incineroar. Raichu could use Future Sight.
What a pitty. Would be cool a 6vs6 and Noivern , Tauros and ice crab.

The tittle could be a trick. The battle could begin with brave bird vs sky attack and rowlett could loose.

Last edited:
Seriously Ash should get Incineroar vs Alolan Raichu in this one. Think of it. Perfect timing. Decidueye could use U-turn.
Hau could have Vaperon and beat weakened Incineroar. Raichu could use Future Sight.
What a pitty. Would be cool a 6vs6 and Noivern , Tauros and ice crab.

The tittle could be a trick. The battle could begin with brave bird vs sky attack and rowlett could loose.
I don't think any of that is going to happen. And the crab's name is Crabominable.

I think the Top 8 could be 2on2, maybe a double battle? Assuming Lillie loses in round 1, everyone in round 2 will have 2 Pokemon.

I could see Hau using Raichu with Decidueye. Then Ash would use Pikachu with Rowlet.

It all depends on weather this battle actually starts in the previous episode, if not- I bet round 2 will start in the previous episode.

This title is the best one and that's because I always think that they wanted to do an attack similar to Sky Attack or God bird in Japan Version. And because Sky cannot be used and because it difficult to learn this attack from silver then they made brave bird and it has a similar name.

Anyway, I just hoped that this episode between the fairy girl Mina with her fairy pokemon Ribombee against the flying girl the elite four in both SM USUM Kahili with her flying Pokemon Toucannon (Dodekabashi). Because Really the title is the best

Attachments

• 1024px-743Ribombee.png
    1024px-743Ribombee.png
    456.8 KB · Views: 57
  • 733Toucannon.png
    733Toucannon.png
    333.8 KB · Views: 71
  • VSMina.png
    VSMina.png
    29.3 KB · Views: 52
  • 1024px-Kahili_SM_OD.png
    1024px-Kahili_SM_OD.png
    201.9 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Image result for pikachu laughing gif

I really wish that Torracat was the one fighting Decidueye instead of Rowlet battling Hau's bird for the third time. God, I hope that Rowlet pukes out the Everstone and just evolves already.

It's not happening because everyone adores Rowlet. He's the fan-favorite of Gen 7. The Everstone was fanservice, they're not getting rid of the #1 most popular member of Ash's team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom