• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

PREVIEW: SM133: Bird Battle! Brave Bird VS God Bird!!

Rath

Reaction score
Really looking forward to seeing Rowlet vs Decidueye though Rowlet will probably win
Obviously. Decidueye is right up there with Raichu in terms of Pokemon that are overshadowed by their pre-evolutions. Coincidentally, Hau owns both of them.

MegaGreninga

Reaction score
Really looking forward to seeing Rowlet vs Decidueye though Rowlet will probably win
Question is how has their been shows where non evolved Pokémon battles fully evolved Pokémon before to win

Im sure it’s not easy with full speed and strength

PkmnTrainerV

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
Obviously. Decidueye is right up there with Raichu in terms of Pokemon that are overshadowed by their pre-evolutions. Coincidentally, Hau owns both of them.
They have thankfully never made outright false claims (Raichu is slower than Pikachu) or made Decidueye really hate-able in any of its appearances like Raichu had been.

MegaGreninga

Reaction score
They have thankfully never made outright false claims (Raichu is slower than Pikachu) or made Decidueye really hate-able in any of its appearances like Raichu had been.
It’s likey Ash might win
Though if he wins he can’t accept the champion title since their new region to explore for new Pokémon to meet

Rath

Reaction score
Raichu was never said to be slower than Pikachu. Just that Surge gimped his by evolving it before it could learn moves like Quick Attack and Agility. That's why Surge

nickdt

Reaction score
Top 8 is most likely also gonna be 1v1, especially if James advances.

nickdt

Reaction score
No I mean who going to enter top 8
Top 8: Kiawe, Lana, Sophocles, Guzma, Gladion, Ash, Hau, James. All participants with 2 Pokemon or less are getting eliminated, aside from Guzma.
Top 4. Ash vs Guzma, Kiawe vs Gladion or Ash vs Gladion and Guzma vs Kiawe (Prefer the former, since i want Gladion and Kiawe also to face off against eachother) 3v3 battles
Final: Ash vs Gladion or Ash vs Guzma 3v3
Exhibition match: Ash vs Masked Royal - 3v3

BigDocFan

Reaction score
Would prefer to have a full 6 on 6 battle but as no one, even Ash has a full team, we won't be getting one

MegaGreninga

Reaction score
Top 8: Kiawe, Lana, Sophocles, Guzma, Gladion, Ash, Hau, James. All participants with 2 Pokemon or less are getting eliminated, aside from Guzma.
Top 4. Ash vs Guzma, Kiawe vs Gladion or Ash vs Gladion and Guzma vs Kiawe (Prefer the former, since i want Gladion and Kiawe also to face off against eachother) 3v3 battles
So royal mask if use three vs three
He would use Braviery

I feel sorry for incenor the fire tiger Pokémon never meets his owner wife

BigDocFan

Reaction score
Maybe he'll get one more Pokémon before the battle, either by Poipole returning (what I'm hoping for) or taking a mon from Oak's.
Both would be nice (especially Poipole) but I'll be honest, I don't have high hopes for either

Boruto

Yᵒᵘ Oᶰˡʸ Lᶤᵛᵉ Oᴺcᴱ
Reaction score
I just realized that God Bird is the Japanese name for Sky Attack; this whole time I thought that the 'God Bird' part of the title was a reference to Decidueye itself and I was wondering why they were hyping him up so much as some sort of deity. :p

FinnishPokéFan92

An oceanic explorer.
Reaction score
I just realized that God Bird is the Japanese name for Sky Attack; this whole time I thought that the 'God Bird' part of the title was a reference to Decidueye itself and I was wondering why they were hyping him up so much as some sort of deity. :p
Even the best of us have moments like that sometimes.

Henry Suarez

Reaction score
I'm kinda lost on recent news, is it confirmed James is reaching top 8?