• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM133: Bird Battle! Brave Bird VS God Bird!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really looking forward to seeing Rowlet vs Decidueye though Rowlet will probably win

Obviously. Decidueye is right up there with Raichu in terms of Pokemon that are overshadowed by their pre-evolutions. Coincidentally, Hau owns both of them.

Really looking forward to seeing Rowlet vs Decidueye though Rowlet will probably win
Question is how has their been shows where non evolved Pokémon battles fully evolved Pokémon before to win

Im sure it’s not easy with full speed and strength

Obviously. Decidueye is right up there with Raichu in terms of Pokemon that are overshadowed by their pre-evolutions. Coincidentally, Hau owns both of them.
They have thankfully never made outright false claims (Raichu is slower than Pikachu) or made Decidueye really hate-able in any of its appearances like Raichu had been.

They have thankfully never made outright false claims (Raichu is slower than Pikachu) or made Decidueye really hate-able in any of its appearances like Raichu had been.
It’s likey Ash might win
Though if he wins he can’t accept the champion title since their new region to explore for new Pokémon to meet

Raichu was never said to be slower than Pikachu. Just that Surge gimped his by evolving it before it could learn moves like Quick Attack and Agility. That's why Surge

No I mean who going to enter top 8

Top 8: Kiawe, Lana, Sophocles, Guzma, Gladion, Ash, Hau, James. All participants with 2 Pokemon or less are getting eliminated, aside from Guzma.
Top 4. Ash vs Guzma, Kiawe vs Gladion or Ash vs Gladion and Guzma vs Kiawe (Prefer the former, since i want Gladion and Kiawe also to face off against eachother) 3v3 battles
Final: Ash vs Gladion or Ash vs Guzma 3v3
Exhibition match: Ash vs Masked Royal - 3v3

Top 8: Kiawe, Lana, Sophocles, Guzma, Gladion, Ash, Hau, James. All participants with 2 Pokemon or less are getting eliminated, aside from Guzma.
Top 4. Ash vs Guzma, Kiawe vs Gladion or Ash vs Gladion and Guzma vs Kiawe (Prefer the former, since i want Gladion and Kiawe also to face off against eachother) 3v3 battles
So royal mask if use three vs three
He would use Braviery

I feel sorry for incenor the fire tiger Pokémon never meets his owner wife

I just realized that God Bird is the Japanese name for Sky Attack; this whole time I thought that the 'God Bird' part of the title was a reference to Decidueye itself and I was wondering why they were hyping him up so much as some sort of deity. :p

I just realized that God Bird is the Japanese name for Sky Attack; this whole time I thought that the 'God Bird' part of the title was a reference to Decidueye itself and I was wondering why they were hyping him up so much as some sort of deity. :p
Even the best of us have moments like that sometimes.

I'm kinda lost on recent news, is it confirmed James is reaching top 8?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom