• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM134: Everyone's Fully Powered! The Road to the Semifinals!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the impression of tension between Silvally and Pikachu during that battle. And since they’ve scrapped the brief Silvally vs Lycanroc rivalry I think they’ll go with Silvally vs Pikachu, since they happen to be their trainers’ aces.

Anyways, teases are subjective but that’s what I think is likely.
I guess we'll have to wait and see.

So, the Z-Move Kiawe will use is Supersonic Skystrike. Figures, since it hasn't been used in battle before. Here's hoping this episode will be much more entertaining than the last one. Lana vs. Guzma looks great, at least.

Was rather hoping Charizard would use Inferno Overdrive rather than Supersonic Skystrike, oh well at least we get to see more of Supersonic Skystrike

When I saw the thumbnail at first glance, I thought the previews were wrong and guzma was using aquaranid

Oh hey, I got my wish! He will wipe the floor with her!
Though I'm not sure how to feel about the the upside down forced cunnigulus...
(I'm having Angel of Darkness 2 flashbacks! :eek:)

And I gotta give props to Sophocles. Not only did he last a LOT longer than I thought he ever would, he's putting up a good fight. (y)

Golisopod poisoning Primarina is such a good feeling. I'm glad that Lana's getting her just deserts.

Image result for finish her gif

Although I like Lana and love Primarina, Guzma is just being so in-character here that I can't help but like it a lot! Disabling Primarina's Sparkling Aria with Throat Chop, hitting it with a super effective move, poisoning it with the same move, and holding it in place while the poison drains its health away. That's so brutal and cunning! Exactly what we've come to expect from Guzma!

...why the hate for Lana? what has she done to warrant this hate? she's a sweet girl, some people make her look like she's some nasty monster, wtf...

It's not her we hate. It's that she's had it too good for too long and pretty much NEEDS a loss to come down a peg.
Oh sure, SM's Ash-tachii has it too good in general much of the time, but Lana's arguably the worst offender since she started early.

Staff list courtesy of Dephender on Serebii

Screenplay 大久保昌弘 (Masahiro Okubo)
Storyboard 齋藤徳明 (Noriaki Saito)
Episode Director 牧野友映 (Tomoe Makino)
Animation Director 志村泉 (Izumi Shimura)

Aka. the person who wrote the best episode of the League so far, SM130! No wonder Ashirene vs Gusokumusha looks so deliciously brutal. Expectation level suitably reset a little higher :p

Certainly had the best battles with Mallow vs Lana and Guzma vs Ilima

Summary and images can be found here

スイレンVSボス・グズマーーいよいよベスト4が決定!TVアニメ『ポケットモンスター サン&ムーン』8月11日放送のあらすじ&先行カットが到着 | 超!アニメディア

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom