• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review SM135: The Semifinals! Kaki VS Glazio!!

And that's all they've been relegated to, because what is character development
Welll...if Lilie would cheer for her friend, instead of the brother who abandoned her and she barely talk, that would be great character development.

Welll...if Lilie would cheer for her friend, instead of the brother who abandoned her and she barely talk, that would be great character development.
Idk bout y’all but I have 3 older siblings and I’d also root for them over my friends. Lillie obviously cares for Kiawe and isn’t exactly rooting against him. Even in the preview for the next episode, Hoshi and Lillie cheer for both Gladion and Kiawe. It’s not exactly evil to want someone who you look up to and love very much to win.

Lillie obviously cares for Kiawe and isn’t exactly rooting against him.
She clearly said that she's only cheering for her brother, which is the same thing as rooting against Kaki.
Even in the preview for the next episode, Hoshi and Lillie cheer for both Gladion and Kiawe.
Previews are not canon.

As proven just last week when Hoshi assured the audience that she loved Gladion-san, only to come along and show no such affection in the actual episode.
Well...funny thing about that...

...this turned out to be true after all.
Previews are still not canon though.

So they really gonna have Ash whoop Guzma's ass only to lose to Gladion in the finals, because why would Ash ever win logic.

Unless he beats Gladion and then loses to Kukui. I can deeeffff see that happening.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom