• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

PREVIEW: SM137: Undefeated Emperor Guzma!

FinnishPokéFan92

A Huggable Dragon Slug
Reaction score
Knowing how brutal Guzma is gives me hope that Ash's battle with him isn't gonna be laughs and gags. Ash's battles in the league have been among the worst, so hopefully his last two will make up for it.
Given the creative team behind this episode, that's more than likely.

Panky..

Reaction score
Knowing how brutal Guzma is gives me hope that Ash's battle with him isn't gonna be laughs and gags. Ash's battles in the league have been among the worst, so hopefully his last two will make up for it.
You should be more worried that Mr. Jun'ichi "Incredible" Fujisaku doesn't ruin SM138 and lets the more competent writer do well for the true finals in SM139.

Twilight-Kun

Megalomaniacal toaster on a keyboard
Reaction score
I hope Golisopod gets its revenge on Torracat so Ash has to use another pokemon after it gets sent back out

2-0 isn't a good battle

KrspaceT

Reaction score
I hope Golisopod gets its revenge on Torracat so Ash has to use another pokemon after it gets sent back out

2-0 isn't a good battle
IF they want to make a story out of such a crushing defeat on Guzma's end though.....

You can use such thing if you really wish to.

Twilight-Kun

Megalomaniacal toaster on a keyboard
Reaction score
IF they want to make a story out of such a crushing defeat on Guzma's end though.....

You can use such thing if you really wish to.
If it were by Kukui, I'd agree

But this is Ash

Sun & Moon Ash

Can't Even Train His Pokemon Properly Ash