• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Preview SM137: Undefeated Emperor Guzma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeoDude

Reaction score
Hmm... I wonder what will change about Guzma after the battle with Ash. Hopefully that will be explained.
Also I noticed from the new preview the "Notebook of the Heart'' instrumental song will be playing during the episode which is nice.

mehmeh1

Reaction score
So much for Guzma holding a grudge and interrupting the league later. I was kinda hoping he'd be pissed off and vengeful after his loss tbh since it would suit him, but now he's done a 180 turn because plot. :confused:
I can see him being angry at his loss but then Plumeria and the grunts being like "Boss, you were amazing! Next time you'll pummel him for sure!" or something like that

Panky..

uh...?
Reaction score
A look at Bulbapedia confirms Meltan will be evolving in the next episode, not this one

View: https://imgur.com/jWOmesD

Thank heavens.

This means Fujisaku's episode would mostly revolve around Meltan's evolution (and probably TRio's plan which causes that evolution in the first place) and the start of the final match, instead of the actual battle.

TheAerialAcer

Grass Type Enthusiast
Reaction score
guess who woke up :bulbaLove:

Also, this is very adorable.

Panky..

uh...?
Reaction score

#PraiseIwane

Seems like Torra is facing some poison issues. I actually preferred the DP version of the poisoning effect that they used back in Ash's battle against Paul (Toxic Spikes aftereffect).

It does seem my comment somewhere in this sub-forum about the latter half of the episode being insight into Guzma's life will be true.

Glad to see his Skull family stick with him to the end.

Last edited:

PkmnTrainerV

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
I wish the people dressed up as Ash and Pikachu stopped hogging up the previews...

Daenerys

(◔_◔)
Reaction score
Pronouns
Ze/Zem/Zir
This means Fujisaku's episode would mostly revolve around Meltan's evolution

Oh goodie. Now he can focus all of his time and energy on finding just the right way to ruin Melmetal's debut. We are so blessed. :bulbaLove:

Panky..

uh...?
Reaction score
Oh goodie. Now he can focus all of his time and energy on finding just the right way to ruin Melmetal's debut. We are so blessed. :bulbaLove:
Would you rather he ruins the final battle?

Panky..

uh...?
Reaction score
Um, could you explain a bit? 'Cause I'm not sure I understand what you mean.
Writer in question has a history of writing battles with horrible plot twists that tend to defy logic atimes. It's like the guy has no understanding of Pokemon battles (makes sense in a way, he's started writing only since SM).

Pulsaro23

Charizard Enthusiast (Do Not Disturb)
Reaction score
Writer in question has a history of writing battles with horrible plot twists that tend to defy logic atimes. It's like the guy has no understanding of Pokemon battles (makes sense in a way, he's started writing only since SM).

... I... I already know that. That's why I responded to your "Would you rather he ruins the final battle?" question with "Do we even know for sure that he won't?", since he's writing next weeks episode, which, for all we know, features the entire final battle.

What I didn't get was what V was referring to when he said "There’s a good and realistic chance that this'll happen, though".

Status
Not open for further replies.