• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM137: Undefeated Emperor Guzma!

Status
Not open for further replies.
... I... I already know that. That's why I responded to your "Would you rather he ruins the final battle?" question with "Do we even know for sure that he won't?", since he's writing next weeks episode, which, for all we know, features the entire final battle.

What I didn't get was what V was referring to when he said "There’s a good and realistic chance that this'll happen, though".
Alright, I might have been a bit confused.

On your underlined point though, I already explained why the entire battle might not be in Fuji's episode.
That makes absolutely no sense. The next battle will take up at least half the episode for the battle conclusion and the latter half for Guzma's backstory and resolution.
Then the one after that will most likely involve the Melmetal evolution as well as pre-battle build up. No chance the entire final battle can conclude in that one episode.

Seems to me it's more of a promotion and hype for the lottery than the episode itself.

I guess the phrasing wasn’t clear, and I apologise for the miscommunication. I meant that there’s a decent chance Fujisaku ruins the battle.
Based on the episode description, I'd theorize that at least half of the episode will be Oak and Delia arriving, Meltan's evolution, and any other necessary setup for the battle, so only a part of the battle is in danger of being ruined.

Based on the episode description, I'd theorize that at least half of the episode will be Oak and Delia arriving, Meltan's evolution, and any other necessary setup for the battle, so only a part of the battle is in danger of being ruined.
Unless Fujisaku writes 139 too (Omode and Fujita wrote both parts of Ash vs Sawyer and Ash vs Alain respectively)

Really looking forward to this episode, the trailers make it very exciting, so glad we have an excellent animation team involved, words can't describe how great Yūji Asada, Masaaki Iwane and Izumi Shimura are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom