• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM138: The Finals! The Strongest Rival Showdown!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, Meltan's evolution was obvious, so was TRio's interruption but nowhere does it confirm that nonsensical rumor legitimacy. For all proper intentions, the interruption happens before the finals along with the evolution.
Ash wins then he decline then enter galar
20yrs we waited and he will decline

Or he does win and keeps it but he can’t be champion until he gets members of elite four to be official champion

I don't think that TR will interrupt the league unless they are adapting the Team Rainbow Rocket post-game story arc, but I think that it's too late for that. The rumor also claimed that Umbreon will battle Pikachu but we have no indication of that happening.

I don't think that TR will interrupt the league unless they are adapting the Team Rainbow Rocket post-game story arc, but I think that it's too late for that. The rumor also claimed that Umbreon will battle Pikachu but we have no indication of that happening.
No one said it would be a major interruption. Just a minor disruption/annoyance while going back to their mech-building days, something they spammed a lot back in Sinnoh.

I can easily picture Meltan evolving at that point and melting that mech (... followed by an actual blast-off? Bewear isn't there to collect them atm).

True might be possible
But what about comment above of my theory

Not sure how I feel about Melmetal being here.
Ash winning the League when he's barely even a trainer this saga would be awkward enough (though to be fair, it's barely even a League), but him winning because a Mythical evolved makes it even worse... o_O

Can't believe Ash's first official League victory is just handed to him

Dude, it's Sun & Moon. Everyone's had great stuff handed to them. It's almost like it' directed/written by the ghost of Shudo. We shouldn't be surprised. It's hella annoying, but not surprising.

Ash winning the League when he's barely even a trainer this saga would be awkward enough (though to be fair, it's barely even a League), but him winning because a Mythical evolved makes it even worse... o_O

Dude, it's Sun & Moon. Everyone's had great stuff handed to them. It's almost like it' directed/written by the ghost of Shudo. We shouldn't be surprised. It's hella annoying, but not surprising.
WHO CARES THIS LEAGUE WAS A LOT OF FUN ABD THOSE TRIALS
I PERFER HIM TO WIN EITHER KANTO, Sinnoh, Kalos or Alolha the most four regions were the most appropriate leagues

That rumor has already been confirmed to be fake, because Lycanroc, Silvally, and Zoroark are all confirmed to battle in SM138. If Umbreon participated than the battle will be a 4v4 and the rumor claims that the finals will be 3v3.

Whoever Melmetal will fight, the move harden will be very useful against Gladion's team (Silvally and Lycanroc know Swords Dance). If Melmetal fights Zoroark, I am pretty sure Zoroark will know Nasty Plot or something so Ash can show his counter strategy with Melmetal.

Which means that we are indeed getting Team Rainbow Rocket.

We really don't have time for Rainbow Rocket. It's gonna be your standard TR scheme that gets easily foiled by the heroes.

Don't insult Shudo, boy, this show would be nothing without him

How does TRio building their 436th generic mecha mean that we're going to see the Rainbow Team Rocket arc in the anime?

Presumably because they don't have Archie, Maxie, Cyrus, Ghetsis, and Lysandre to Voltron with them.

Which means that we are indeed getting Team Rainbow Rocket.
It's just gonna be a generic mecha at best, like the ones we saw a lot in Sinnoh. If they interrupt the league before the finals then it might be that their mecha has been fool-proofed (shockproof, fireproof .etc.) with Meltan's melting ability the only thing that can damage it.

Also, it would be a way for TRio to go back to their older ways so the only thing that screams Rainbow Rocket about this is that TRio is becoming 'better' in a manner of speaking.

There's absolutely no time for the actual RR arc with only up to SM145 at best.

It wouldn't make sense otherwise.

Oh come on. They build shitty mechas all the time and hardly anything major ever comes from that. If Giovanni returning had been foreshadowed in recent episodes and we saw hints of his plans to take over the Aether Paradise then I'd agree with you, but you're using a flimsy TRio mecha to prove that we're getting that subplot and acting like it's the only logical conclusion.

And no offense, but just a few days ago you said 'I just don't like it when people state their own personal opinions and speculations as if they are facts', yet you literally just did that with your post about Rainbow Team Rocket and in your other post about Ash vs Gladion being a draw.

Image result for so what is the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom