• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

PREVIEW: SM139: Birth! The Alola Champion!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knightwolf09

Reaction score
It seems Pikachu is holding the trophy, while perched on Ash's shoulder.

That's only Pikachu on his shoulder, but still. Ash with Masked Royal and the Kahunas (aka the judges) No Gladion in sight. Maybe, just maybe

Daren

At least you tried...
Reaction score
That's only Pikachu on his shoulder, but still. Ash with Masked Royal and the Kahunas (aka the judges) No Gladion in sight. Maybe, just maybe
I thought I could see a trophy with Pikachu, but looking again there's a similar shape on the other side of Guzzlord next to Hapu.

Sonu Yadav

Reaction score

If you see closely then you will observe, that's not trophy. That is guzzlord teeth like structure. And ash is not holding trophy, his hands are simply down and Pikachu can't hold trophy while standing on ash's shoulder. But I am sure that ash will win.

FinnishPokéFan92

Hug's Up, Dude!
Reaction score
If you see closely then you will observe, that's not trophy. That is guzzlord teeth like structure. And ash is not holding trophy, his hands are simply down and Pikachu can't hold trophy while standing on ash's shoulder. But I am sure that ash will win.
I realized that too. But I think the absence of Gladion while MR and the Kahunas are present should be proof enough.

FinnishPokéFan92

Hug's Up, Dude!
Reaction score
I wonder if this episode will end with some sort of cliffhanger leading directly to SM140, like the wormhole opening just in the middle of the award ceremony.

Lover

웃♥유
Reaction score

Clearly Pikachu is the winner of the Alola League then. Tbh I agree with the assessment that someone else made; that dark thing is part of Guzzlord's fangs and not a trophy. The dark shape seems bigger than Pikachu for starters, so I highly doubt that he'd be lifting something that big and heavy when Ash is right there.

But I'm so proud of the fandom for going into full CSI mode.

A Wild Luxray

Hear me roar!
Reaction score
I noticed that Ash's arms are actually down at his side, so he can't be holding anything up that way, though I do think this shot is important. It says that Guzzlord will crash the league, though the thing is...Where is Gladion? Why isn't he standing with Masked Royal and the Island Kahunas during the awards ceremony? I'm not saying this is proof that Ash will win the Alola League, but its awfully unusual that Gladion is nowhere to be seen in this image.

kickachu

Reaction score
Clearly Pikachu is the winner of the Alola League then. Tbh I agree with the assessment that someone else made; that dark thing is part of Guzzlord's fangs and not a trophy. The dark shape seems bigger than Pikachu for starters, so I highly doubt that he'd be lifting something that big and heavy when Ash is right there.

But I'm so proud of the fandom for going into full CSI mode.
it's part of guzzler's fang

RetroPokeFan

Reaction score
I noticed that Ash's arms are actually down at his side, so he can't be holding anything up that way, though I do think this shot is important. It says that Guzzlord will crash the league, though the thing is...Where is Gladion? Why isn't he standing with Masked Royal and the Island Kahunas during the awards ceremony? I'm not saying this is proof that Ash will win the Alola League, but its awfully unusual that Gladion is nowhere to be seen in this image.
Maybe Gladion is in the episode, just not the shot they've chosen.

Unless afterwards he just skedaddles outta there so he can go start his search for Mohn.

Daren

At least you tried...
Reaction score
I don't know about the second preview, but I do know that Dephender has spoken! He knows who's the Alola League Champion!

September 15th: SM139 - He's Born! The Alolan League Winner!!

Ash Ketchum. Yup! He won his first Pokémon League.
Haha it's amazing they let that slip. Even I'm not cynical enough to think this could be a fakeout.
:bulbaLove:
Way too gold and shiny to be a second place one, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.