• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM139: Birth! The Alola Champion!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally I'd say that Satoshi's chances of winning'd be next to 0%, but since SM broke so many patterns and became almost a whole new show, I guess his chances increased? In real I can see both of them as the champion.

Maybe his victory'll lead to the yet-to-be-revealed new saga and that's why they're making other changes? Like calling it only Pocket Monsters and featuring all previous reagions...

Which of them will win?! The first ever champion of the Alola Pokémon League will finally be determined!! Will Satoshi win his first ever Pokémon League?!
At least we can confirm that the writers DO consider this an official Pokemon League.

Huh, I notice that they are really trying to sell the fact that Ash hasn't won a League yet. Not even Kalos had that:

Summary: Ash and Alan's fierce battle finally concludes!! But those guys from Team Flare have been doing something fishy behind the scenes!?
Blurb: Ash's Greninja and Alan's Mega Charizard fight! But which of them will win and dominate the Kalos League!?

--

The fierce fight continues on in the Kalos League finals match between Ash and Alan. This battle where neither of them yield an inch to the other gets more and more heated! And then the conclusion finally arrives: When the fierce fight concludes, will it be Ash or Alan that holds the laurels of the Kalos League victory in their hands?

---

The fierce fight continues on in the Kalos League finals match between Ash and Alan. This battle where neither of them yield an inch to the other gets more and more heated, with the entire stadium getting caught up in the excitement! And then the conclusion finally arrives: When the fierce fight concludes, will it be Ash that holds the laurels of the Kalos League victory in his hands? Or will it be Alan?

---

View: http://i.imgur.com/yp5I9X6.jpg

After a long fight, the conclusion of the heated Kalos League finals begins to arrive. But behind the scenes, the fishy schemes of Team Flare start up.

----

View: http://i.imgur.com/zGWw0L6.jpg

Ash and Alan's fierce fight in the Kalos League finals continues on. This battle where neither of them yield an inch to the other gets more and more heated, with the entire stadium getting caught up in the excitement. And as the audience have their eyes on whether it will be Ash or Alan that will hold the laurels of the Kalos League victory in his hands, the conclusion finally arrives. But behind the scenes of this excited final, the mysterious team Team Flare start acting.
?

Looking back, I just realized these summaries never emphasized the fact that Ash has never won a Pokémon League beforehand.

First preview of the episode:

OMG

The preview shows that we are getting to see Never-Ending Nightmare used by Zoroark, exciting stuff
Yeah, and expecting to people getting outrage around the internet world after Ash takes another L, next week.

Pikachu vs. Zoroark looks like it's going to be good; I am surprised that Gladion's going for a Z-Move with Zoroark in lieu of Lycanroc, with it being Never-Ending Nightmare nonetheless!

Seriously, Zoroark's Z move is probably going to miss as well? Z moves either miss or do nothing.

He goes up against Masked Royal

With the next series seeing multiple regions featured, this could be Ash's final series
Wish is Ash's final series. He needs to go now. Freaking over 20 years already and they should replaced Ash with another protagonist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom