• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

PREVIEW: SM140: Akuziking Invasion! The Great Z-Move Battle!!

FinnishPokéFan92

The cutest waterdweller
Reaction score
I think the battle between the League winner and Masked Royal is going to be interrupted by the Guzzlord appearance.

BigDocFan

Reaction score
Feels like a wasted episode including Guzzlord, especially as we still have Mohn to find and Shaymin to deal with

Information courtesy of Dephender on Serebii

The Ultra Beast Akuziking suddenly appears in the middle of the awards ceremony! Satoshi, his friends, Royal Mask and the Island Kings and Queens confront it as it starts destroying the venue.

Screenplay 米村正二 (Shōji Yonemura)
Storyboard 樋口香里 (Kaori Higuchi)
Episode Director 向山鶴美 (Tazumi Mukaiyama)
Animation Director 岡昭彦 (Akihiko Oka)
Animation Director 大野勉 (Tsutomu Ono)
Animation Director 森悦史 (Etsuhito Mori)

BigDocFan

Reaction score
It's a freaking Guzzlord. We all saw how powerful it was when Ash visited the Ultra Ruin. I think even this group of Trainers will have trouble with it.
True but many trainers do have Z-moves which weren't available in the Ruins

Still hoping Dia and Zeraora will appear

Lover

웃♥유
Reaction score
Well, at least I was right about something interrupting the league, only I expected it to be Guzma or TRio instead of Guzzlord.

Lightning Flame Blast

Too dazzling for the mortal eye
Reaction score
The Ultra Beast Akuziking suddenly appears in the middle of the awards ceremony! Satoshi, his friends, Royal Mask and the Island Kings and Queens confront it as it starts destroying the venue.
I read the title and thought it was going to be a swarm destroying Alola.

But ONE Guzzlord jumping into the Ex-Machina Squad??

BraixenFennekin

Braixen! Use Flamethrower on Team Rocket!
Reaction score
It's Deja Vu all over again! Three years ago, Lysandre and his Zyagrde (Z1 and Z2) destroyed many parts of Kalos houses and stadiums. Let's hope Dia and Zeraora (and Guzzlord) doesn't destroy all of the Alla islands.

BigDocFan

Reaction score
I read the title and thought it was going to be a swarm destroying Alola.

But ONE Guzzlord jumping into the Ex-Machina Squad??
Seems a bit overkill, Guzzlord will either be overpowered (wouldn't put it past them) or it is easily defeated (which would be too easy)

It's Deja Vu all over again! Three years ago, Lysandre and his Zyagrde (Z1 and Z2) destroyed many parts of Kalos houses and stadiums. Let's hope Dia and Zeraora (and Guzzlord) doesn't destroy all of the Alla islands.
Dia and Zeraora doesn't destroy all of the Alla islands.?

TRNatalie

Reaction score
Lightning Flame Blast in the SM 101 Review Thread said:
Now that I think about it, Ash and Dia might have casually doomed another inhabited world by sending Guzzlord through the wormhole.
@Lightning Flame Blast, I think you called it!

I feel like this is the same Guzzlord from the two-parter and I won’t be convinced until they say otherwise.

BigDocFan

Reaction score
I feel like this is the same Guzzlord from the two-parter and I won’t be convinced until they say otherwise.
Its certainly a possibility as who knows where in Ultra Space Guzzlord turns up

Silktree

Unown Seer
Reaction score
And then lost to Pikachu and Zeraora with a bit of help from AU Tapu Koko. Meh.

BigDocFan

Reaction score
This episodes feels about as useful as SM126, merely added to delay something important which in this case is the end of the season