• All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • We are aware of some issues currently affecting the forums, and they are actively being worked on. Thanks for your patience throughout this.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Preview SM140: Akuziking Invasion! The Great Z-Move Battle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I think the battle between the League winner and Masked Royal is going to be interrupted by the Guzzlord appearance.

Shelgor!!!
Reaction score
Feels like a wasted episode including Guzzlord, especially as we still have Mohn to find and Shaymin to deal with

Information courtesy of Dephender on Serebii

The Ultra Beast Akuziking suddenly appears in the middle of the awards ceremony! Satoshi, his friends, Royal Mask and the Island Kings and Queens confront it as it starts destroying the venue.

Screenplay 米村正二 (Shōji Yonemura)
Storyboard 樋口香里 (Kaori Higuchi)
Episode Director 向山鶴美 (Tazumi Mukaiyama)
Animation Director 岡昭彦 (Akihiko Oka)
Animation Director 大野勉 (Tsutomu Ono)
Animation Director 森悦史 (Etsuhito Mori)

Shelgor!!!
Reaction score
It's a freaking Guzzlord. We all saw how powerful it was when Ash visited the Ultra Ruin. I think even this group of Trainers will have trouble with it.
True but many trainers do have Z-moves which weren't available in the Ruins

Still hoping Dia and Zeraora will appear

Reaction score
The Ultra Beast Akuziking suddenly appears in the middle of the awards ceremony! Satoshi, his friends, Royal Mask and the Island Kings and Queens confront it as it starts destroying the venue.
I read the title and thought it was going to be a swarm destroying Alola.

But ONE Guzzlord jumping into the Ex-Machina Squad??

Braixen! Use Flamethrower on Team Rocket!
Reaction score
It's Deja Vu all over again! Three years ago, Lysandre and his Zyagrde (Z1 and Z2) destroyed many parts of Kalos houses and stadiums. Let's hope Dia and Zeraora (and Guzzlord) doesn't destroy all of the Alla islands.

Shelgor!!!
Reaction score
I read the title and thought it was going to be a swarm destroying Alola.

But ONE Guzzlord jumping into the Ex-Machina Squad??
Seems a bit overkill, Guzzlord will either be overpowered (wouldn't put it past them) or it is easily defeated (which would be too easy)

It's Deja Vu all over again! Three years ago, Lysandre and his Zyagrde (Z1 and Z2) destroyed many parts of Kalos houses and stadiums. Let's hope Dia and Zeraora (and Guzzlord) doesn't destroy all of the Alla islands.
Dia and Zeraora doesn't destroy all of the Alla islands.?

Reaction score
Lightning Flame Blast in the SM 101 Review Thread said:
Now that I think about it, Ash and Dia might have casually doomed another inhabited world by sending Guzzlord through the wormhole.
@Lightning Flame Blast, I think you called it!

I feel like this is the same Guzzlord from the two-parter and I won’t be convinced until they say otherwise.

Not Dead
Reaction score
And then lost to Pikachu and Zeraora with a bit of help from AU Tapu Koko. Meh.

Shelgor!!!
Reaction score
This episodes feels about as useful as SM126, merely added to delay something important which in this case is the end of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.