• All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Preview SM140: Akuziking Invasion! The Great Z-Move Battle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got spurs that jingle jangle jingle
Reaction score
Ash is finally getting a JRPG final boss in his party!

He's trying to pull a Tobias. It's a bold move but will it pay off?

Reaction score
Er, considering that said Mythical hasn't even won any battles upon reaching its fully evolved state, I'm not seeing what's so OP about it.
He got silvally to the point where he got 1-shot by an NVE attack

Assassin Ninja Frog
Reaction score
How do we know this naganadel evolved from ash’s poipole?

Reaction score
This Naganadel situation reminds me of Goodra, where he evolved twice and became really powerful without much help from Ash. The only difference here is that Naganadel MIGHT’VE evolved offscreen, but we’ll just have to watch the episode to find out.

Reaction score
question I just had a thought what if the new Neganadel led gladden to mohn to save him

Dusk is Best!
Reaction score
I'll be honest, I'm slightly annoyed at Poipole's return and evolution, it had zero battle experience and now it returns fully evolved

Whilst it is good, was hoping Ash would bring back a Pokemon from Oak's lab

uh...?
Reaction score
If the evolution happens off screen I'm going to be so pissed off...
Tbh, it'll be cheap if the evolution happens on screen. We already saw Ash getting a Melmetal with a last minute evolution, and now an evolved Dragon Ultra Beast conveniently evolving after reuniting with Ash? No ty, best it returns as after evolution, that way it can be assumed with some suspension of disbelief that it has gotten battle experience.

Reaction score
Well, you predicted it

Oha Suta gives zero fucks
Boy, they really love to torture us a lot with all these spoilers, don't they?

Nonetheless, Ash finally had a talking pokemon in his sleeves and it wasn't long Lillie might ask Naganadel to tell Necrozma about Mohn. Because, anything about Lillie and Gladion father. It will be up to the light trio to bring him back.

Status
Not open for further replies.