• Saph continues his journey through Galar...or does he? Watch here to see if he ever realizes he hasn't taken down the Starting Soon screen.
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

PREVIEW: SM140: Akuziking Invasion! The Great Z-Move Battle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I’m just glad Mina is here, more Ribombee please...

I’d say this whole thing is quite hype!

Reaction score
I wish Ultra Necrozma would come out of nowhere and help because of the help Ash gave him, he got little to no screen time.

Reaction score
It just seems like such a good opportunity, and the upcoming Full Battle also kinda hints towards it.
I get what you're saying, but it's kind of hollow since Poipole NEVER did anything, let alone battle. Though if Melmetal can be jobbed, but so can Poipole...

That wouldn't be satisfying.
Dude, this is Pocket Monsters Sun and Moon...

Reaction score
All the better to give our heroes a challenge, my dear.

We have all the Trial Captains, Kahunas, Island Guardians, Royal Mask, the supporting characters, maybe even Dia, and I think the TRio's going to pitch in using that mecha they've been building up (both ways). That might be enough to handle one Guzzlord, but 2 will make 'em work harder.

As I said, I hope for a 2-parter. :)

Lets have a Blast
Reaction score
Hopefully Torracat will get to battle Lucario as it has the type advantage, then again Pikachu vs Mudsdale so who knows

Reaction score
To those wondering whether it will be Zeraora or Poipole: why not both?

Reaction score
Gotta wonder, though, why has he never used it before...
He's been extremely secretive about his Pokémon the entire series. We literally only found out about his Braviary the moment he had to use it to save Burnet, otherwise it wouldn't surprise me if it wasn't even been featured in Kukui's wedding had its existence not be made public beforehand.

Status
Not open for further replies.