• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM140: Akuziking Invasion! The Great Z-Move Battle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels like a wasted episode including Guzzlord, especially as we still have Mohn to find and Shaymin to deal with

Information courtesy of Dephender on Serebii

The Ultra Beast Akuziking suddenly appears in the middle of the awards ceremony! Satoshi, his friends, Royal Mask and the Island Kings and Queens confront it as it starts destroying the venue.

Screenplay 米村正二 (Shōji Yonemura)
Storyboard 樋口香里 (Kaori Higuchi)
Episode Director 向山鶴美 (Tazumi Mukaiyama)
Animation Director 岡昭彦 (Akihiko Oka)
Animation Director 大野勉 (Tsutomu Ono)
Animation Director 森悦史 (Etsuhito Mori)

Well, at least I was right about something interrupting the league, only I expected it to be Guzma or TRio instead of Guzzlord.

The Ultra Beast Akuziking suddenly appears in the middle of the awards ceremony! Satoshi, his friends, Royal Mask and the Island Kings and Queens confront it as it starts destroying the venue.
I read the title and thought it was going to be a swarm destroying Alola.

But ONE Guzzlord jumping into the Ex-Machina Squad??

It's Deja Vu all over again! Three years ago, Lysandre and his Zyagrde (Z1 and Z2) destroyed many parts of Kalos houses and stadiums. Let's hope Dia and Zeraora (and Guzzlord) doesn't destroy all of the Alla islands.

I read the title and thought it was going to be a swarm destroying Alola.

But ONE Guzzlord jumping into the Ex-Machina Squad??

Seems a bit overkill, Guzzlord will either be overpowered (wouldn't put it past them) or it is easily defeated (which would be too easy)

It's Deja Vu all over again! Three years ago, Lysandre and his Zyagrde (Z1 and Z2) destroyed many parts of Kalos houses and stadiums. Let's hope Dia and Zeraora (and Guzzlord) doesn't destroy all of the Alla islands.

Dia and Zeraora doesn't destroy all of the Alla islands.?

Lightning Flame Blast in the SM 101 Review Thread said:
Now that I think about it, Ash and Dia might have casually doomed another inhabited world by sending Guzzlord through the wormhole.
@Lightning Flame Blast, I think you called it!

I feel like this is the same Guzzlord from the two-parter and I won’t be convinced until they say otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom