• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM140: Akuziking Invasion! The Great Z-Move Battle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I foresee three possibilities here:

1) Ash won the Alola League and he's just getting his trophy from the Royal Mask and the Four Island Kahunas when Guzzlord suddenly appears for no reason.

2) Gladion won the Alola League but then Guzzlord came out of nowhere and squashed him (or worse, ate him).

3) Ash winning the Pokémon League means that he's now a Pokémon Master and thus the show must end, breaking the fabric of reality and time which unleashed Guzzlord upon this world, who is now bent on eating the entire universe and resetting everything back to zero! Granted, that's a worst-case scenario. The destruction might in fact be very localized, limited to merely to just the Pokémon World.

Or 4) Guzzlord interrupts the match such it's canceled so neither Ash or Gladion win.

I was kidding at first, but now I'm starting to seriously consider how this and finding Mohn could tie together.
Maybe once Guzzlord is knocked out, Gladion suddenly has a diamond shaped realization strike him and he runs inside Guzzlord's entrails while Lillie and Lusamine cry emotionally, then he emerges with his father?

(I'll just leave now...)

Last edited:
They stand clearly separate from Ash and the Kahunas.
Even Lillie, Lana and Mallow are there (and prolly the rest of the Top 16 excluding Jessie and James) if you look closely enough. Key point being only Ash is near the MR and Kahunas.
I think Ash's winning, I just find it weird that Gladion is nowhere to be found when everyone's there, specially since he's the runner up.

First summary
Summaries and cast list, as provided by Adamant

It's the first Pokémon League in Alolan history! And the first ever champion has just been declared! But then the gigantic Pokémon Akuziking showed up and started destroying the venue?! Everyone, join together and confront it!

Summary:
The first ever champion of the Alola Pokémon League has finally been declared! The stadium was filled with cheers towards the birth of the first ever champion in Alolan history. But during the award ceremony, the gigantic Pokémon Akuziking suddenly appeared and started destroying the venue?! Satoshi and the other league entrants, the Island Kings and Queens, as well as Royal Mask, all band together as a battle to stop Akuziking begins! And then a certain other Pokémon comes from beyond the Ultra Hole to join the scene...

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Daisuke Namikawa: Rotom
Kei Shindo: Lilie
Kaito Ishikawa: Kaki
Reina Ueda: Mao
Hitomi Kikuchi: Suiren
Fumiko Takekuma: Māmane
Keiichi Nakagawa: Professor Kukui
Kenyu Horiuchi: Professor Okido
Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
Yuji Ueda: Sonansu
Mika Kanai: Kiteruguma
Chika Fujimura: Amajo
Kenta Miyake: Bakugames
Risa Shimizu: Kapu-Bulul
Rikako Aikawa: Kapu-Kokeko
Nicole Fujita: Nuikoguma
Masami Toyoshima: Hanako
Nobuyuki Hiyama: hala
Masaki Aizawa: Kuchinashi
Junko Takeuchi: Hapu'u
Miyuki Sawashiro: Lychee
Jun Fukuyama: Hau
Nobuhiko Okamoto: Gladio
Mitsuaki Madono: Sauboh
Sayaka Kinoshita: Lusamine
Sachi Kokuryu: Burnet
Koichi Yamadera: Dia

Should the preview summary and voice actor list be coming out today?

Usually comes out around 16:15 GMT, my local time so easy to remember between March and September and an hour earlier between October and February

Might have got my times wrong, depends on when the clocks go back or forward

Summaries and cast list, as provided by Adamant

It's the first Pokémon League in Alolan history! And the first ever champion has just been declared! But then the gigantic Pokémon Akuziking showed up and started destroying the venue?! Everyone, join together and confront it!

Summary:
The first ever champion of the Alola Pokémon League has finally been declared! The stadium was filled with cheers towards the birth of the first ever champion in Alolan history. But during the award ceremony, the gigantic Pokémon Akuziking suddenly appeared and started destroying the venue?! Satoshi and the other league entrants, the Island Kings and Queens, as well as Royal Mask, all band together as a battle to stop Akuziking begins! And then a certain other Pokémon comes from beyond the Ultra Hole to join the scene...

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Daisuke Namikawa: Rotom
Kei Shindo: Lilie
Kaito Ishikawa: Kaki
Reina Ueda: Mao
Hitomi Kikuchi: Suiren
Fumiko Takekuma: Māmane
Keiichi Nakagawa: Professor Kukui
Kenyu Horiuchi: Professor Okido
Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
Yuji Ueda: Sonansu
Mika Kanai: Kiteruguma
Chika Fujimura: Amajo
Kenta Miyake: Bakugames
Risa Shimizu: Kapu-Bulul
Rikako Aikawa: Kapu-Kokeko
Nicole Fujita: Nuikoguma
Masami Toyoshima: Hanako
Nobuyuki Hiyama: hala
Masaki Aizawa: Kuchinashi
Junko Takeuchi: Hapu'u
Miyuki Sawashiro: Lychee
Jun Fukuyama: Hau
Nobuhiko Okamoto: Gladio
Mitsuaki Madono: Sauboh
Sayaka Kinoshita: Lusamine
Sachi Kokuryu: Burnet
Koichi Yamadera: Dia

Usually comes out around 16:15 GMT, my local time so easy to remember between March and September and an hour earlier between October and February

Might have got my times wrong, depends on when the clocks go back or forward
So Dia and his Zeraora will appear in this episode. It looks like this Guzzlord is actually the one Ash met in the Other World.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom