• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM140: Akuziking Invasion! The Great Z-Move Battle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Dia and his Zeraora will appear in this episode.
Hopefully not in flashback
I suspect it'll only be in a flashback that Ash undoubtedly has upon seeing Guzzlord.
If Poipole does return, wonder if it might evolve into Naganadel
I hope so too.
POIPOLE?!
I'm thinking 50/50 as to whether it is Poipole or Zeraora though I'm definitely hoping for Poipole
They mentioned a Pokémon. Not a person. My figurative money is on Poipole.

Well, now that the initial excitement is over, I think it could be Zeraora too, so that the rest of the cast gets to meet Dia and Zeraora. They also get to return the Guzzlord pest control favour.
They mentioned a Pokémon. Not a person. My figurative money is on Poipole.
Zeraora's a Pokemon too, you know.

Yeah. But they'd probably mention a person too if he came along. I think he's just going to appear in a flashback.
Zeraora's just the type of Pokémon they’d mention alone.
I think we should keep an open mind about Zeraora and Poipole as well. Getting excited about Poipole returning and treating it as a fact, and then it turning out just to be Zeraora will just leave me (and many others) disappointed.

Zeraora's just the type of Pokémon they’d mention alone.
I think we should keep an open mind about Zeraora and Poipole as well. Getting excited about Poipole returning and treating it as a fact, and then it turning out just to be Zeraora will just leave me (and many others) disappointed.
Either would be fine, I swear, it's just that the evidence we have is hinting towards Poipole.

Question is whether Poipoi will stay permanently this time. I doubt it'll come alone then.

I wouldn't see the point of it coming back permanently since it seems like its return here would mainly serve as an excuse for it to participate in Ash vs Kukui later. I'd fail to understand the point of Poipole rejoining Ash's team as a permanent member now at the very end of SuMo anyway.

Well, now that the initial excitement is over, I think it could be Zeraora too, so that the rest of the cast gets to meet Dia and Zeraora. They also get to return the Guzzlord pest control favour.

Zeraora's a Pokemon too, you know.

Barring the the TBA episode, would it really be anything other than Ash's 6th Pokemon that he will use in his full battle with Kukui?

I mean Zeraora showing up and Dia is listed is fine, but is Ash just going to magically have a 6th Pokemon for the full battle?

Sure like I said we could get that from the TBA episode, or maybe Ash outright catches his universe's version of Zeraora.

But I have to ask, Ash got to the AU universe through the Tapus, would it really make any sense for Zeraora or Dia to come out of the Ultra Hole? When it wouldn't make sense for them to come back in that manner.

A brand new Zeraora could make sense, sure, but Dia's?

A brand new Zeraora could make sense, sure, but Dia's?
We know Dia's in the episode for some reason, thanks to his VA, so it’s pretty safe to say that his Zeraora is there, too.

Like I said, Poipole might appear but I’m not 100% confirmed full on expecting it mode for it. The series has disappointed me before so I prefer to remain cautiously optimistic.

We know Dia's in the episode for some reason, thanks to his VA, so it’s pretty safe to say that his Zeraora is there, too.

Like I said, Poipole might appear but I’m not 100% confirmed full on expecting it mode for it. The series has disappointed me before so I prefer to remain cautiously optimistic.

I'm not talking about that specifically though, I'm specifically referring to the Pokemon coming out of an Ultra Hole, there's no reason that if Dia and Zerora DO show up in person and not a flashback or some cutaway scene, that its going to be through the Ultra Hole, given that's not how Ash got there to begin with.

Thus my point is the summary is implying something else. As in they are two entirely different things.

I won't completely dismiss Dia and Zeraora coming through the Ultra Hole, but like I said, it won't make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom