• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM140: Akuziking Invasion! The Great Z-Move Battle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
First preview
First preview of the episode:

The preview shows a Shiny Guzzlord so may not be Poipole after all
Oh now we've have double the trouble with another Guzzlord coming through as shiny one. Probably, that gulper monster must have bring his buddy here must have holding grudge now is personal after chased out from Ultra Ruins.

Last edited:
I still have hope for Poipole returning. Ash is gonna need a team of 6 against Kukui, and while he could use an old team member, isn't Oak supposed to be still at the League? Oak won't be able to send anything, unless they have to acknowledge Tracey exists and have him send something over but yeah... not gonna happen :ROFLMAO:

I still have hope for Poipole returning. Ash is gonna need a team of 6 against Kukui, and while he could use an old team member, isn't Oak supposed to be still at the League? Oak won't be able to send anything, unless they have to acknowledge Tracey exists and have him send something over but yeah... not gonna happen :ROFLMAO:
Perhaps, we've will find out in Episode 141.

Ash: Well Tracey just sent over my final Pokemon for the round
Oak: Who's Tracey?
Ash: Your assistant, he used to travel with me around the Orange Islands. Oh wait, I won that league didn't I?

Lol

I'm hoping Poipole returns too as Ash's sixth party member, and evolves/has evolved into a Naganadel. These series of Ultra Wormholes popping up over Alola would be the perfect vehicle for its reappearance. Likely? Who knows. But if there's one thing I've taken away from Sun & Moon it's that this saga isn't afraid to do anything, really.

Well gang, Ash might have finally won the League, but this preview proves that there's one thing the Pokemon anime will never, EVER do: go a series without at least one Lucario appearing.
Lucario: "Hey! A fan favorite has to get his screentime, right?"

If oak already had taken a ash's pokemon with him

I am pretty sure Team Rocket will use their mech to protect Bewear from Guzzlord. This preview looks hype with everyone using their Z-moves. Pikashunium-Z and/or Tapium-Z would make sense here. I could see one small comedy scene with Faba using a Psychium-Z on Guzzlord but it doing absolutely nothing because of the dark/dragon type. It fits very well with how they handle Faba in this series..

First preview of the episode:

Oh now we've have double the trouble with another Guzzlord coming through as shiny one. Probably, that gulper monster must have bring his buddy here must have holding grudge now is personal after chased out from Ultra Ruins.

Best pokemon is showing up boyz (aka lucario)
let's goooo

This actually looks really good based on the preview. Glad to see that it looks like it isn’t going to involve the Ultra Guardians and will actually be taken seriously.

On the side note, it’d be funny if, after happening twice in a row, that at the Galar league award ceremonies, Ash is prepared for some kind of attack and nothing happens.

"Video has been removed by the user", here's another (plus the bonus scene):

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XXVTsY9MFY

Bewear will save us!

And here I thought we'd go a region without a Lucario...

Now I REALLY hope this a 2-parter! This is too epic to be confined to 1 episode. Heck, they're even invited Dia back to the party! I'm kind of hoping the other Ultra Beasts show up so EVERYONE could help fight hem, but I doubt we'd have time for that. Though Guzzlord's shiny brother should help keep everyone busy.

Though what's this nonsense about people wanting the 2nd most useless Pokemon ever back???:confused_emoji:

Heck, they're even invited Dia back to the party!
He could just appear in a flashback, which I personally believe is what's going to happen.
Though what's this nonsense about people wanting the 2nd most useless Pokemon ever back???:confused_emoji:
It just seems like such a good opportunity, and the upcoming Full Battle also kinda hints towards it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom