• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM140: Akuziking Invasion! The Great Z-Move Battle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Er, considering that said Mythical hasn't even won any battles upon reaching its fully evolved state, I'm not seeing what's so OP about it.
He got silvally to the point where he got 1-shot by an NVE attack

Well, you predicted it

Ajc59nb.jpg

Oha Suta gives zero fucks

I knew it!

Maybe it'll give the show an excuse to bring back Poipole.

Though I have to say, I was didn't see Poipole already evolved into Naganadel coming.

This Naganadel situation reminds me of Goodra, where he evolved twice and became really powerful without much help from Ash. The only difference here is that Naganadel MIGHT’VE evolved offscreen, but we’ll just have to watch the episode to find out.

question I just had a thought what if the new Neganadel led gladden to mohn to save him

I'll be honest, I'm slightly annoyed at Poipole's return and evolution, it had zero battle experience and now it returns fully evolved

Whilst it is good, was hoping Ash would bring back a Pokemon from Oak's lab

If the evolution happens off screen I'm going to be so pissed off...
Tbh, it'll be cheap if the evolution happens on screen. We already saw Ash getting a Melmetal with a last minute evolution, and now an evolved Dragon Ultra Beast conveniently evolving after reuniting with Ash? No ty, best it returns as after evolution, that way it can be assumed with some suspension of disbelief that it has gotten battle experience.

Well, you predicted it

Ajc59nb.jpg

Oha Suta gives zero fucks
Boy, they really love to torture us a lot with all these spoilers, don't they?

Nonetheless, Ash finally had a talking pokemon in his sleeves and it wasn't long Lillie might ask Naganadel to tell Necrozma about Mohn. Because, anything about Lillie and Gladion father. It will be up to the light trio to bring him back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom