• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM141: Final Battle! Satoshi VS Kukui!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe an appearance by a Gen 8 character, Chairman Rose maybe and/or a Gen 8 Pokemon

Information courtesy of Dephender on Serebii

Screenplay 冨岡淳広 (Atsuhiro Tomioka)
Storyboard でんさおり (Saori Den)
Episode Director でんさおり (Saori Den)
Animation Director 酒井裕未 (Hiromi Sakai)
Animation Director 柳原好貴 (Koki Yanagihara)

This is the same day when the new series announcement will come. I bet that has something to do with the title not being revealed yet.

Starting to think the lack of a title could be because it would be Gladion vs Masked Royal or Ash vs Masked Royal. Would spoil the ending of SM139 for us

Thank goodness. We're in desperate need of quality after Fujisucku will undoubtedly sour the finals

Agreed, shame the animation dream team aren't involved but at least we have a great writer

Looks likely they're hiding the episode title. This might mean that the title spoils who wins the Alolan League, so they decided not to reveal it at this point.

True. I hope that too.

Given how much battle action Poipole got, would be great to see it return to battle, just hope it proves more useful than Goodra

And now that I think about it, I think the Full Battle will be something else and the exhibition battle will just be one-on-one.

As long as we get a proper 6 on 6 battle, I don't mind what it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom