• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM141: Final Battle! Satoshi VS Kukui!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ash and Kukui's relationship has had buildup too, especially now that his secret identity has been exposed. Not as much as the rivalry with Paul, but still. Also, remember that in the second SM episode, Kukui was supposed to battle Ash, but he never got to, because Ash ended up battling Tapu Koko instead. So in a way, this could be seen as that battle they didn't get to have back then.

Oh yeah, back when I thought he would battle with Rockruff

Paul was definitely the best rival the series has ever had, more utilized which is a shame as Kukui could have battled more and made this battle more exciting

Oh yeah, back when I thought he would battle with Rockruff

Paul was definitely the best rival the series has ever had, more utilized which is a shame as Kukui could have battled more and made this battle more exciting
They technically have battled. While Kukui was wearing his disguise. Also, battling isn't the only form of buildup, you know.

His Pokémon

Kiawi
Incerior
Venasaur
Emplon
Lucioario
Braveriy

I can’t get the picture it said to be large it was posted on twitter sorry guys
So far it was shown 5 all fully evolved Pokémon Unkown of his 6th Pokémon

I like Kukui's squad.

He has a team of Pokemon I really like. I wonder who his 6th mon, maybe a Galar mon. But it seems a bit too early for that. Granted, Blaziken showed up in Johto when there was like 3-4 episodes left if I remember correctly.

At least the battle is not 6 vs 1 or 6 vs 3..

I hope torracat win against incineroar.

If 6th Pokemon is galar region, I wonder he can use dynamax or gigantamax? It will great promotion for galar region..

I like Kukui's squad.

He has a team of Pokemon I really like. I wonder who his 6th mon, maybe a Galar mon. But it seems a bit too early for that. Granted, Blaziken showed up in Johto when there was like 3-4 episodes left if I remember correctly.
Well, at best, they can stretch it to SM146 and the rest of the episodes after SM142 will be rushed with the conclusions of the Mohn arc, Shaymin arc and graduation... so this would be the best time to showcase a Galar mon. Hopefully it's an unrevealed one... maybe that's why they didn't show it on the poster.

I hope the battle ends up being a tie.

I really hope Kukui's 6th Pokémon is a Galar Pokémon. Although I doubt it would be one of the starters, as he already has fully evolved Grass, Fire and Water starters on his team. Maybe it's Galar's pseudo-Legendary?

Would love to see some promotion for Gen 8, Kukui owning a Galar Pokemon or even a Galarian form would be nice

I don't think that Professor Kukui is using a Pokemon from Galar unless he actually appears in Sword & Shield, otherwise it wouldn't make any sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom