• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM141: Final Battle! Satoshi VS Kukui!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, we haven't seen Empoleon since Diamond and Pearl

The lack of a 6th Pokemon means either its a big spoiler or Ash won't get to battle it

I doubt it’d happen but it’d be great if it was Galar Region pokemon. Then that’s what gives Ash the idea to go to Galar

You can tell this thread was the last one I read before going to bed last night... I was watching the episode and Kukui brings out a Master Ball and sends out none other than freakin' Hoshigumo! My immediate reaction was "shouldn't he be battling for Satoshi?''

You know what was even weirder though? Satoshi then sent out Dodaitose. He used Leech Side then Rock Climb... at which point the dream ended (although I'm guessing Dodaitose would have lost, because it always loses).

So.... Lycanroc and Torracat might both lose to Incineroar, since we know Incineroar and Pikachu face eachother according to the opening (Unless it was misleading once again).

Would feel a bit unfair given their rivalry if Pikachu is the one to defeat Incineroar

If anything, Torracat and Torracat alone should be the one to battle Incineroar, a victory there would be more believable then Rowlet vs Decidueye
Lolno, at least with Rowlet, Decidueye was inexperienced, Roar is arguably E4 tier and has tons of experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom