• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

PREVIEW: SM141: TBA

FinnishPokéFan92

Hug's Up, Dude!
Reaction score
This is the same day when the new series announcement will come. I bet that has something to do with the title not being revealed yet.

BigDocFan

Reaction score
Maybe an appearance by a Gen 8 character, Chairman Rose maybe and/or a Gen 8 Pokemon

Information courtesy of Dephender on Serebii

Screenplay 冨岡淳広 (Atsuhiro Tomioka)
Storyboard でんさおり (Saori Den)
Episode Director でんさおり (Saori Den)
Animation Director 酒井裕未 (Hiromi Sakai)
Animation Director 柳原好貴 (Koki Yanagihara)

BigDocFan

Reaction score
This is the same day when the new series announcement will come. I bet that has something to do with the title not being revealed yet.
Starting to think the lack of a title could be because it would be Gladion vs Masked Royal or Ash vs Masked Royal. Would spoil the ending of SM139 for us

Thank goodness. We're in desperate need of quality after Fujisucku will undoubtedly sour the finals
Agreed, shame the animation dream team aren't involved but at least we have a great writer

FinnishPokéFan92

Hug's Up, Dude!
Reaction score
Starting to think the lack of a title could be because it would be Gladion vs Masked Royal or Ash vs Masked Royal. Would spoil the ending of SM139 for us
I wonder if the Full Battle in SM142 is the Royal battle or something else.

BigDocFan

Reaction score
I wonder if the Full Battle in SM142 is the Royal battle or something else.
I assume so, a full 6 on 6 battle would be something important and the Royal battle is the only thing I can think off

FinnishPokéFan92

Hug's Up, Dude!
Reaction score
I assume so, a full 6 on 6 battle would be something important and the Royal battle is the only thing I can think off
But if Ash will be one side of the battle, the question remains: what's his sixth Pokémon going to be?

BigDocFan

Reaction score
But if Ash will be one side of the battle, the question remains: what's his sixth Pokémon going to be?
The previous episode features the return of Guzzlord, perhaps it will open a path for Poipole to return

Alternatively he could bring someone back from Oak's lab

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Reaction score
Looks likely they're hiding the episode title. This might mean that the title spoils who wins the Alolan League, so they decided not to reveal it at this point.

BigDocFan

Reaction score
Looks likely they're hiding the episode title. This might mean that the title spoils who wins the Alolan League, so they decided not to reveal it at this point.
Something I'm glad they're doing, they might not want to spoil if it is Ash or Gladion who wins

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Reaction score
Something I'm glad they're doing, they might not want to spoil if it is Ash or Gladion who wins
Especially considering that they have a contest going on to predict who wins.

Panky..

Reaction score
What's the logic in an exhibition match being a full battle when the finals were 3v3?

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Reaction score
What's the logic in an exhibition match being a full battle when the finals were 3v3?
They can't really have a full battle for the finals because Ash only has 5 Pokemon and Gladion only has 4.

FinnishPokéFan92

Hug's Up, Dude!
Reaction score
The previous episode features the return of Guzzlord, perhaps it will open a path for Poipole to return
True. I hope that too.

And now that I think about it, I think the Full Battle will be something else and the exhibition battle will just be one-on-one.

BigDocFan

Reaction score
True. I hope that too.
Given how much battle action Poipole got, would be great to see it return to battle, just hope it proves more useful than Goodra

And now that I think about it, I think the Full Battle will be something else and the exhibition battle will just be one-on-one.
As long as we get a proper 6 on 6 battle, I don't mind what it is