• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

PREVIEW: SM142: Burn! Swell Up!! Full Battle!!!

BigDocFan

Reaction score
A full battle?

Oh please tell me Ash will battle Kukui in a full 6 on 6 with some Pokemon from Oak's lab

Information courtesy of Dephender on Serebii

Screenplay 冨岡淳広 (Atsuhiro Tomioka)
Storyboard 尼野浩正 (Hiromasa Amano)
Episode Director 上野史博 (Fumihiro Ueno)
Animation Director 篠原隆 (Takashi Shinohara)

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Reaction score
So a full battle written by Atsuhiro Tomioka, promises to be the best episode of the league
Except, we don't know how Ash is going to compete in a 6v6 because he doesn't even have a 6th Pokemon, if he does indeed win.

BigDocFan

Reaction score
Except, we don't know how Ash is going to compete in a 6v6 because he doesn't even have a 6th Pokemon, if he does indeed win.
Two possibilities

1: Poipole returns
2: He uses a reserve from Oak's lab

I'm curious to see who Kukui will use other than Incineroar and Braviary

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Reaction score
Two possibilities

1: Poipole returns
2: He uses a reserve from Oak's lab

I'm curious to see who Kukui will use other than Incineroar and Braviary
Royal can't even use Braviary because doing so will expose his true identity.

BigDocFan

Reaction score
Royal can't even use Braviary because doing so will expose his true identity.
Ash: A Braviary, my doesn't Kukui have one lol

If he doesn't use Braviary, that allows Kukui the use of 5 unrevealed Pokemon to use, can't wait to see who

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Reaction score
Because Kukui is the only one with a Braviary.
No, although Kukui appears prominently with one and people will put two and two together and figure out who the Royal's true identity is, and the Royal does not want that.

FinnishPokéFan92

Hug's Up, Dude!
Reaction score
I don't think this Full Battle will be the exhibition battle. I think the exhibition match will be one-on-one, with Royal using Incineroar.

BigDocFan

Reaction score
I don't think this Full Battle will be the exhibition battle. I think the exhibition match will be one-on-one, with Royal using Incineroar.
Which leaves the question, if it isn't part of the exhibition battle, who will the opponent be?

Lightning Flame Blast

Too dazzling for the mortal eye
Reaction score
No, although Kukui appears prominently with one and people will put two and two together and figure out who the Royal's true identity is, and the Royal does not want that.
I mean, this is a world where TRio disguises fool people even when they’re using their pokemon, so...

Twilight-Kun

Megalomaniacal toaster on a keyboard
Reaction score
It's a league episode because it's the reward for beating the league

I'm also pretty sure this means Ash won the league unless Gladion handed off the Exhibition match to Ash