• ME's brain went on vacation last week, so he forgot to upload an episode of Snowy's LP. He didn't forget this week. Watch the new episodehere.
  • Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • The Anime and Manga staff has posted a PSA regarding Go and how we'll handle future cases involving him from now onwards.

We strongly recommend checking out this thread.

Thank you in advance.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Preview SM142: Burn! Swell Up!! Full Battle!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will only shine if you are yourself!
Reaction score
Don't those pokemon like Venesaur and Empoleon feel really random?

マーシャンミスター
Reaction score
My expectations:

Venusaur vs Nyaheat: Nyaheat wins
Not-Pochama vs Pikachu: Pikachu wins
Wargle vs Lugarugan: Double knockout
Venusaur vs Juniper: Venusaur eat it alive
Gao-chan vs Melmetal: Gao-chan melt it to death

MC Squared
Reaction score
I think Kukui's last Pokémon is either Alolan Ninetales (from the games), or Kommo-o (because it was only in one or two episodes)

Grass Type Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rowlet is my favorite Pokémon of Ash’s and I hope it beats that Venusaur! So happy the decidueye costume is back.. talk about adorable!:bulbaLove:
Even if he does well in this battle, that doesn’t take away the fact that it’s basically been just a joke character who barely did anything this whole saga. Fujusaku isn’t the only writer who had the chance to use Rowlet and overall, his showing was poor.
Rowlet has helped take down Ally Yungoos and Gumshoos, defeated Hala’s Crabrawler, mastered 2 z-moves, helped defeat Ally Castform and Totem Lurantis, defeated Olivia’s Probopass, helped defeat Lusamine’s Lilligant, defeated Hau’s Dartrix, helped defeat Ryuki’s Zweilous & Druddigon, defeated Hau’s Decidueye, served as a mentor to Meltan, constantly saved and helped Meltan, trained hard to learn Seed Bomb and Feather Dance and has the best winning percentage of all of Ash’s Alolan pokemon (excluding Naganadel). I’d say that it most definitely did something this saga.

Watching over Ori and Ku
Reaction score
Rowlet is my favorite Pokémon of Ash’s and I hope it beats that Venusaur! So happy the decidueye costume is back.. talk about adorable!:bulbaLove:
Rowlet has helped take down Ally Yungoos and Gumshoos, defeated Hala’s Crabrawler, mastered 2 z-moves, helped defeat Ally Castform and Totem Lurantis, defeated Olivia’s Probopass, helped defeat Lusamine’s Lilligant, defeated Hau’s Dartrix, helped defeat Ryuki’s Zweilous & Druddigon, defeated Hau’s Decidueye, served as a mentor to Meltan, constantly saved and helped Meltan, trained hard to learn Seed Bomb and Feather Dance and has the best winning percentage of all of Ash’s Alolan pokemon (excluding Naganadel). I’d say that it most definitely did something this saga.
And yet all of those happened due to some sort of miracle deux ex because he definitely never worked hard to earn it, unlike most of Ash's Pokemon, instead preferring to nap even during training sessions. The only exclusion would be the rematch against Dartrix, the development from which was tossed out of the window in SM132 and SM133.

Reaction score
And yet all of those happened due to some sort of miracle deux ex because he definitely never worked hard to earn it, unlike most of Ash's Pokemon, instead preferring to nap even during training sessions. The only exclusion would be the rematch against Dartrix, the development from which was tossed out of the window in SM132 and SM133.
Exactly this. Throughout the saga, the vast majority of Rowlet’s screen time was dedicated to it just sleeping. Ash hardly ever trained with it and it definitely didn’t train on its own. Meanwhile Lycanrock and Tarrocat were seen quite often training either with Ash or amongst themselves. The strength and victories they gained actually felt earned unlike Rowlet who could barely be asked to do much of anything but sleep. Hell, they could have even been clever with that trait and had it learn Sleep Talk, a move that would have been perfect for it but instead they just used it as an endless gag.

Reaction score
I think Kukui’s last Pokemon will be Trevenant, at least a younger Trevenant, because it feels more natural for Kukui to have a deeper connection to said Pokemon, instead of one episode. Maybe the situation is similar to Nyheat’s with Stoutland, and Kukui took the younger Trevenant in.

Obedient Otter
Reaction score
Venusaur and Empoleon, huh? If the battle continues into SM143, would Kukui's last Pokémon be an Alolan Ninetales? It would be a good reflection into how he has the three evolved forms of Pokémon that rejected evolution (Ash's Bulbasaur, Dawn's Piplup, and Snowy).
no it will not be alolan ninetales. if 6 th mon is alolan ninetales what's there to hide it. The sixth one should surprise you. It could be a special one

Reaction score
September 29 and October 6-13 2019 sundays three. Satoshi VS Kukui. pokemon sun and moon episode 141-143 Final Battle! Satoshi VS Kukui!! Burn! Swell Up!! Full Battle!!!, satoshi's never not lose!!!

You will only shine if you are yourself!
Reaction score
Now what will the Japanese show spoil this time?

Status
Not open for further replies.