• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM142: Burn! Swell Up!! Full Battle!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My expectations:

Venusaur vs Nyaheat: Nyaheat wins
Not-Pochama vs Pikachu: Pikachu wins
Wargle vs Lugarugan: Double knockout
Venusaur vs Juniper: Venusaur eat it alive
Gao-chan vs Melmetal: Gao-chan melt it to death

I think Kukui's last Pokémon is either Alolan Ninetales (from the games), or Kommo-o (because it was only in one or two episodes)

Rowlet is my favorite Pokémon of Ash’s and I hope it beats that Venusaur! So happy the decidueye costume is back.. talk about adorable!:bulbaLove:
Even if he does well in this battle, that doesn’t take away the fact that it’s basically been just a joke character who barely did anything this whole saga. Fujusaku isn’t the only writer who had the chance to use Rowlet and overall, his showing was poor.
Rowlet has helped take down Ally Yungoos and Gumshoos, defeated Hala’s Crabrawler, mastered 2 z-moves, helped defeat Ally Castform and Totem Lurantis, defeated Olivia’s Probopass, helped defeat Lusamine’s Lilligant, defeated Hau’s Dartrix, helped defeat Ryuki’s Zweilous & Druddigon, defeated Hau’s Decidueye, served as a mentor to Meltan, constantly saved and helped Meltan, trained hard to learn Seed Bomb and Feather Dance and has the best winning percentage of all of Ash’s Alolan pokemon (excluding Naganadel). I’d say that it most definitely did something this saga.

Rowlet is my favorite Pokémon of Ash’s and I hope it beats that Venusaur! So happy the decidueye costume is back.. talk about adorable!:bulbaLove:
Rowlet has helped take down Ally Yungoos and Gumshoos, defeated Hala’s Crabrawler, mastered 2 z-moves, helped defeat Ally Castform and Totem Lurantis, defeated Olivia’s Probopass, helped defeat Lusamine’s Lilligant, defeated Hau’s Dartrix, helped defeat Ryuki’s Zweilous & Druddigon, defeated Hau’s Decidueye, served as a mentor to Meltan, constantly saved and helped Meltan, trained hard to learn Seed Bomb and Feather Dance and has the best winning percentage of all of Ash’s Alolan pokemon (excluding Naganadel). I’d say that it most definitely did something this saga.
And yet all of those happened due to some sort of miracle deux ex because he definitely never worked hard to earn it, unlike most of Ash's Pokemon, instead preferring to nap even during training sessions. The only exclusion would be the rematch against Dartrix, the development from which was tossed out of the window in SM132 and SM133.

And yet all of those happened due to some sort of miracle deux ex because he definitely never worked hard to earn it, unlike most of Ash's Pokemon, instead preferring to nap even during training sessions. The only exclusion would be the rematch against Dartrix, the development from which was tossed out of the window in SM132 and SM133.
Exactly this. Throughout the saga, the vast majority of Rowlet’s screen time was dedicated to it just sleeping. Ash hardly ever trained with it and it definitely didn’t train on its own. Meanwhile Lycanrock and Tarrocat were seen quite often training either with Ash or amongst themselves. The strength and victories they gained actually felt earned unlike Rowlet who could barely be asked to do much of anything but sleep. Hell, they could have even been clever with that trait and had it learn Sleep Talk, a move that would have been perfect for it but instead they just used it as an endless gag.

I think Kukui’s last Pokemon will be Trevenant, at least a younger Trevenant, because it feels more natural for Kukui to have a deeper connection to said Pokemon, instead of one episode. Maybe the situation is similar to Nyheat’s with Stoutland, and Kukui took the younger Trevenant in.

Venusaur and Empoleon, huh? If the battle continues into SM143, would Kukui's last Pokémon be an Alolan Ninetales? It would be a good reflection into how he has the three evolved forms of Pokémon that rejected evolution (Ash's Bulbasaur, Dawn's Piplup, and Snowy).
no it will not be alolan ninetales. if 6 th mon is alolan ninetales what's there to hide it. The sixth one should surprise you. It could be a special one

September 29 and October 6-13 2019 sundays three. Satoshi VS Kukui. pokemon sun and moon episode 141-143 Final Battle! Satoshi VS Kukui!! Burn! Swell Up!! Full Battle!!!, satoshi's never not lose!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom