• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM144: Alola's Strongest Z! Kapu-Kokeko VS Pikachu!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, the animation in this episode looks like it'll be amazing. Plus we finally get to see Guardian of Alola!

As for why Satoshi and Kukui are getting to use two Z-Moves... has it ever been established in the anime that it's only one Z-Move per battle? Having said that, it's probably Tapu Koko's influence.
People normally only use 1 z-move cause it takes a lot of energy to use from the trainer and pokemon. How ever imagine you can do it multiple times depending on how much stamina you have left in you, and the two of them are too pumped up.

Yep, Nakano has contracted Aito Ohashi again, this will be amazing.
Me right now:

People normally only use 1 z-move cause it takes a lot of energy to use from the trainer and pokemon. How ever imagine you can do it multiple times depending on how much stamina you have left in you, and the two of them are too pumped up.
I'm guessing the Tapu are refueling their Z-Power so that they can use another Z-Move each.

Oh my Litleonid Meteor Shower Stars, the animation looks incredible! I can't wait for next week's episode; admittedly, I wasn't too enthused for another skirmish between Tapu Koko and Pikachu given their past bouts, but now the animation team is showcasing exactly what an Island Deity can do-and I am here for it. This preview is certainly one of the most hype in the entire series, imo.

Hoping this will be a good ending to this overly drawn out battle. The fact that they're both using Z-Moves here is interesting since each of them already used Inferno Overdrive in the previous episode. It would be great if Rotom's was the cause of it, but I honestly doubt it since they never touched on the Z-Rotom Powers as far as I can remember. Plus that would only effect Ash and not Kukui.

There's a lot of comments showing their distaste about Tapu Koko being Kukui's final Pokemon last week and now I'm so happy to see that the upcoming episode is getting quite some good feedback because of the animation. I'm not sure about it story-wise but seeing Ash fighting a Guardian Deity in a stadium is 100x better (because of audience hype) than fighting it in some shrine or ruin.

Iwane also confirmed on twitter he's doing animation in this episode as well.
So we have Nakano, Iwane, Ohashi, possibly Namba as well and Shimura for the side stuff.

This episode is literally on One Punch Man levels of goodness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom