• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • ME finally got off his butt and has started his own LP of Platinum version. Watch the chaos unfold here.

PREVIEW: SM145: The Sun, the Moon, and Everyone's Dreams!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiny hunter
Reaction score
Assuming this is the final episode and assuming the dub does in fact have one more episode in its make-up extending beyond this one (supposedly the season has 54 episodes in it, but this episode only accounts for 53), that to me indicates that we're getting at least one post-season special which they have chosen to dub. My theory on this would be that it's going to be the conclusion to the Mohn subplot, done as a special so as not to have Ash in it so it can focus purely on Lillie and her family.

Pretense
Reaction score
It seems that there will only be one special this time, as there should be a break on the 10th to promote the new games and series.

マーシャンミスター
Reaction score
It seems that there will only be one special this time, as there should be a break on the 10th to promote the new games and series.
There was no break between the last XY special and SM.

Reaction score
The Special Decision will just be the cliche "There's nothing for me to do here so I wanna go f**k somewhere else"... He may get a suggestion from Kukui to go to Galar but that is 50/50 at this point but it is possible considering that the Next Anime has an SM-Like Artstyle. Oh and don't worry about Mohn and Shaymin. I believe One Episode is enough for that.

Reaction score
The Special Decision will just be the cliche "There's nothing for me to do here so I wanna go f**k somewhere else"... He may get a suggestion from Kukui to go to Galar but that is 50/50 at this point but it is possible considering that the Next Anime has an SM-Like Artstyle. Oh and don't worry about Mohn and Shaymin. I believe One Episode is enough for that.
Maybe he's like "Fams, I'mma go on a world tour!"

Pyro Kicker
Reaction score
I honestly think they'll just leave the Mohn stuff open ended at this point. Maybe have Lillie and Gladio embark on their own journey to search for Mohn by the end of the series or something akin to that.
Yeah would be easy and simple to give Lillie a goal
And same for Magearna too, probably. But it has already shown signs of activity...

Always happy to help
Reaction score
Just got home from a two day business trip to Manchester

First impressions of the episode are OK, nothing outstanding compared to the other two that have battles

Just seems a lot to fill with little time left, what with Shaymin and Mohn

Pyro Kicker
Reaction score
Just got home from a two day business trip to Manchester

First impressions of the episode are OK, nothing outstanding compared to the other two that have battles

Just seems a lot to fill with little time left, what with Shaymin and Mohn
Not all the remaining open plot points have enough time to be resolved before the end.

Reaction score
15-16 episodes spent in the League, followed by 5 companions's choices and goodbyes crammed into one episode...SM's pacing really sucked. I hope that Ash's decision is about what he will do next series is an interesting one and not a generic one.

Now, the wait for what's going to happen in the apparent next episode begins. I'd like a classic Pallet Town episode where Ash visits his reserves and Olivia and Brock become an official couple, but it will likely be a Lillie special.

Always happy to help
Reaction score
Probably won't happen but I don't mind if Team Rocket make an appearance this episode where they decide to remain in Alola to sell Malasada's and quit Team Rocket, assuming they weren't fired when Matori reported their actions in SM121 to Giovanni

マーシャンミスター
Reaction score
I have a theory regarding what happened to Mohn: after the accident with Ultra Hole, Mohn's soul somehow transferred into Magearna's empty soul-heart, which explains why it is seems to answering Lilie's feelings for her father.

Hear me roar!
Reaction score
It looks like this is going to be our graduation and goodbye episode. If Ash doesn't leave Alola in this episode, I figure it will be SM146 and we'll get a bit of Kanto.

Status
Not open for further replies.