• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM145: The Sun, the Moon, and Everyone's Dreams!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming this is the final episode and assuming the dub does in fact have one more episode in its make-up extending beyond this one (supposedly the season has 54 episodes in it, but this episode only accounts for 53), that to me indicates that we're getting at least one post-season special which they have chosen to dub. My theory on this would be that it's going to be the conclusion to the Mohn subplot, done as a special so as not to have Ash in it so it can focus purely on Lillie and her family.

It seems that there will only be one special this time, as there should be a break on the 10th to promote the new games and series.

It seems that there will only be one special this time, as there should be a break on the 10th to promote the new games and series.
There was no break between the last XY special and SM.

The Special Decision will just be the cliche "There's nothing for me to do here so I wanna go f**k somewhere else"... He may get a suggestion from Kukui to go to Galar but that is 50/50 at this point but it is possible considering that the Next Anime has an SM-Like Artstyle. Oh and don't worry about Mohn and Shaymin. I believe One Episode is enough for that.

The Special Decision will just be the cliche "There's nothing for me to do here so I wanna go f**k somewhere else"... He may get a suggestion from Kukui to go to Galar but that is 50/50 at this point but it is possible considering that the Next Anime has an SM-Like Artstyle. Oh and don't worry about Mohn and Shaymin. I believe One Episode is enough for that.
Maybe he's like "Fams, I'mma go on a world tour!"

I honestly think they'll just leave the Mohn stuff open ended at this point. Maybe have Lillie and Gladio embark on their own journey to search for Mohn by the end of the series or something akin to that.
Yeah would be easy and simple to give Lillie a goal
And same for Magearna too, probably. But it has already shown signs of activity...

Just got home from a two day business trip to Manchester

First impressions of the episode are OK, nothing outstanding compared to the other two that have battles

Just seems a lot to fill with little time left, what with Shaymin and Mohn

Just got home from a two day business trip to Manchester

First impressions of the episode are OK, nothing outstanding compared to the other two that have battles

Just seems a lot to fill with little time left, what with Shaymin and Mohn
Not all the remaining open plot points have enough time to be resolved before the end.

15-16 episodes spent in the League, followed by 5 companions's choices and goodbyes crammed into one episode...SM's pacing really sucked. I hope that Ash's decision is about what he will do next series is an interesting one and not a generic one.

Now, the wait for what's going to happen in the apparent next episode begins. I'd like a classic Pallet Town episode where Ash visits his reserves and Olivia and Brock become an official couple, but it will likely be a Lillie special.

I have a theory regarding what happened to Mohn: after the accident with Ultra Hole, Mohn's soul somehow transferred into Magearna's empty soul-heart, which explains why it is seems to answering Lilie's feelings for her father.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom