• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM145: The Sun, the Moon, and Everyone's Dreams!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. Instead we should say "Tracey how?"
genius-wow-so-funny-haha-so-smart-pls-marry-my-34949993.png

I'm guessing this could be a similar ending like BW where they. Just want to hurry thing along and get Ash to the new region right away.
At least the goodbye won't be as rushed as the BW one: they literally just arrived to Kanto together, and boom! Cilan and Iris say they wanna leave! I have a hunch this will be much better.

At least the goodbye won't be as rushed as the BW one: they literally just arrived to Kanto together, and boom! Cilan and Iris say they wanna leave! I have a hunch this will be much better.
Better than Ash when he arrives in Alola. 10 seconds and from Kanto we were teleported to Alola. And thanks to a lottery...

Better than Ash when he arrives in Alola. 10 seconds and from Kanto we were teleported to Alola. And thanks to a lottery...

Yeah, but he spent a ton of time in Kanto off-screen. Iris and Dent were literally in Kanto for about thirty minutes before deciding they'd had enough and caught the first train out.

Courtesy of Dephender over on Serebii

New summary and staff list:

The Alola Pokémon League is over, and Satoshi and his friends have gone back to their normal lives as well. At the Pokémon School, Professor Kukui asks everyone what their plans for the upcoming vacation is. And after Satoshi hears what everyone's plans and future dreams are, he makes a certain decision.

Screenplay 松井亜弥 (Aya Matsui)
Storyboard 尼野浩正 (Hiromasa Amano)
Episode Director 黒田幸生 (Yukio Kuroda)
Episode Director 岩垂瑞樹 (Mizuki Iwadare)
Animation Director 久保充照 (Mitsuteru Kubo)
Animation Director 今井武志 (Takeshi Imai)

Kukui: "Okay everyone, now that the league is over and we're all ready for a well earned vacation what do you all plan to do?"

Ash: "Well... There ain't anything else for me to do now so because the plot demands me to, I'mma let you finish, pack my bags and leave you all behind so see ya."

Kukui: "But wait Ash, what about your graduation from school?"

Ash: "What graduation? That stopped being relevant two years ago... okay, bye now."

Ash leaves Alola leaving everyone dumbfounded

Kiawe: "Surely he'll come back to visit us again right?"

Kukui: "Maybe he will."

Lana: "Not unless the anime producers hit the reset button on him again."

Everybody watches the sun dim down whilst Mohn, Magearna and Shaymin can be heard crying in the distance knowing their plot-points won't be resolved

Kukui: "Okay everyone, now that the league is over and we're all ready for a vacation what do you all plan go do?"

Ash: "Well... There ain't anything else for me to do now so because the plot demands me to, I'mma let you finish, pack my bags and leave you all behind so see ya."

Kukui: "But wait Ash, what about your graduation from school?"

Ash: "What graduation? That stopped being relevant two years ago... okay, bye now."

Ash leaves Alola leaving everyone dumbfounded

Kiawe: "Surely he'll come back to visit us again right?"

Kukui: "Maybe he will."

Lana: "Not unless the anime producers hit the reset button on him again."

Lol

Ash: Well I'm off home to restart my journey
Kukui: Ash, wait, you have to stay and defend your champion title
Ash: Never happened in the Orange Islands

Later

Tupp becomes the Alola league champion by default as the current champion is missing in action

Courtesy of Dephender over on Serebii

New summary and staff list:

The Alola Pokémon League is over, and Satoshi and his friends have gone back to their normal lives as well. At the Pokémon School, Professor Kukui asks everyone what their plans for the upcoming vacation is. And after Satoshi hears what everyone's plans and future dreams are, he makes a certain decision.

Screenplay 松井亜弥 (Aya Matsui)
Storyboard 尼野浩正 (Hiromasa Amano)
Episode Director 黒田幸生 (Yukio Kuroda)
Episode Director 岩垂瑞樹 (Mizuki Iwadare)
Animation Director 久保充照 (Mitsuteru Kubo)
Animation Director 今井武志 (Takeshi Imai)
Wow so they aren’t even graduating, they’re just done with the semester. Really feels a bit anticlimactic in the grand scheme of things especially since Ash is just gonna up and drop out of school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom