• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM145: The Sun, the Moon, and Everyone's Dreams!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Alola Pokémon League is over, and Satoshi and his friends have gone back to their normal lives as well. At the Pokémon School, Professor Kukui asks everyone what their plans for the upcoming vacation is. And after Satoshi hears what everyone's plans and future dreams are, he makes a certain decision.
Adventures of Satoshi and Gou the Pokémon School Drop Outs!
I get XY137 vibes from it.
And XY138.
There is still going to be one more episode after this.
Do you expect a time skip?

Adventures of Satoshi and Gou the Pokémon School Drop Outs!

And XY138.

Do you expect a time skip?
I wonder why they suddenly have vacation if Ash isn't returning anytime soon. And it feels like they are going to other regions, mostly to onces Ash knows. I feel like Lana is going to do contests in Hoenn. Solph going to Mossdeep for space stuff, Kiawe to a region with badges, Mallow to Kalos to cook and Lillie stays behind with Gladion.

I wonder why they suddenly have vacation if Ash isn't returning anytime soon.
What? I don't understand the question.
And it feels like they are going to other regions, mostly to onces Ash knows.
Many were expecting Lilie to travel to Kanto, similar to her game counterpart. Others may go to other places as part of their vacations.
I feel like Lana is going to do contests in Hoenn.
Traveling underwater in a bubble would make more sense, it was her goal after all.
Solph going to Mossdeep for space stuff
Makes sense.
Kiawe to a region with badges,
Not sure about that.
Mallow to Kalos to cook
Seems random.
Lillie stays behind with Gladion.
It would make more sense for Kaki and Mao to stay behind.

What? I don't understand the question.

Many were expecting Lilie to travel to Kanto, similar to her game version. Others may go to other places as part of their vacations.

Traveling underwater in a bubble would make more sense, it was her goal after all.

Makes sense.

Not sure about that.

Seems random.

It would make more sense for Kaki and Mao to stay behind.
I mean there are 5 classmates, 6 regions except Alola, so if you send each one to one it fits.

I wonder why they suddenly have vacation if Ash isn't returning anytime soon. And it feels like they are going to other regions, mostly to onces Ash knows. I feel like Lana is going to do contests in Hoenn. Solph going to Mossdeep for space stuff, Kiawe to a region with badges, Mallow to Kalos to cook and Lillie stays behind with Gladion.
Sophocles going to Mossdeep makes sense. Lillie and Gladion would most likely be on Mohn's trail before they split up (Lillie presumably heading to Kanto). Kiawe would most likely stay in Alola.
She'll die a horrible and lonely death.

There's also Lillie's Ice Stone; I guess we won't be seeing that get used now...

Who knows what the future holds, she still has it if we get an off-screen evolution

Summaries and cast list, as provided by Adamant

Satoshi and the others are excitedly discussing their plans for their extended vacation, as well as their dreams for the future! And when Satoshi hears what the others have to say, he makes a certain decision.
We'll also bring you the latest news on the new series!

Summary:
The Alola Pokémon League is over, and Satoshi and the others have gone back to their everyday life. At the Pokémon School, Professor Kukui asks everyone what their plans for their extended vacation is. And when Satoshi hears about the others' plans, as well as their dreams for the future, he makes a certain decision. We also get the serious battle between Satoshi and Kaki that we missed out on in the league! This battle is quite worthy of your attention, being between rivals that have improved their skills and raised their levels in the league! Which of them will win?!
We'll also bring you the latest news on the new series this week as well!

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Daisuke Namikawa: Rotom
Kei Shindo: Lilie
Kaito Ishikawa: Kaki
Reina Ueda: Mao
Hitomi Kikuchi: Suiren
Fumiko Takekuma: Māmane
Keiichi Nakagawa: Professor Kukui
Megumi Hayashibara: Mokuroh
Mika Kanai: Togedemaru
Rikako Aikawa: Gonbe
Yuji Ueda: Kuwagannon
Chika Fujimura: Amajo
Kenta Miyake: Bakugames
Toru Sakurai: Lizardon
Risa Shimizu: Ashirene
Wakana Minami: Shore
Ryota Iwasaki: Zoroark
Miyuki Sawashiro: Lychee
Sayaka Kinoshita: Lusamine
Sachi Kokuryu: Burnet
Nobuhiko Okamoto: Gladio
Jiro Saito: Mohn
Yasuhiro Mamiya: Suiren's Papa
Kenyu Horiuchi: Narration

Last edited:
Who knows what the future holds, she still has it if we get an off-screen evolution

Summaries and cast list, as provided by Adamant

Satoshi and the others are excitedly discussing their plans for their extended vacation, as well as their dreams for the future! And when Satoshi hears what the others have to say, he makes a certain decision.
We'll also bring you the latest news on the new series!

Summary:
The Alola Pokémon League is over, and Satoshi and the others have gone back to their everyday life. At the Pokémon School, Professor Kukui asks everyone what their plans for their extended vacation is. And when Satoshi hears about the others' plans, as well as their dreams for the future, he makes a certain decision. We also get the serious battle between Satoshi and Kaki that we missed out on in the league! This battle is quite worthy of your attention, being between rivals that have improved their skills and raised their levels in the league! Which of them will win?!
We'll also bring you the latest news on the new series this week as well!

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Daisuke Namikawa: Rotom
Kei Shindo: Lilie
Kaito Ishikawa: Kaki
Reina Ueda: Mao
Hitomi Kikuchi: Suiren
Fumiko Takekuma: Māmane
Keiichi Nakagawa: Professor Kukui
Megumi Hayashibara: Mokuroh
Mika Kanai: Togedemaru
Rikako Aikawa: Gonbe
Yuji Ueda: Kuwagannon
Chika Fujimura: Amajo
Kenta Miyake: Bakugames
Toru Sakurai: Lizardon
Risa Shimizu: Ashirene
Wakana Minami: Shore
Ryota Iwasaki: Zoroark
Miyuki Sawashiro: Lychee
Sayaka Kinoshita: Lusamine
Sachi Kokuryu: Burnet
Nobuhiko Okamoto: Gladio
Jiro Saito: Mohn
Yasuhiro Mamiya: Suiren's Papa
Kenyu Horiuchi: Narration
Ash and Kiawe will have a battle in this episode, and Mohn is listed too. Is he going to appear in a flashback or in-person? I'm 100% sure he'll appear in a flashback.

Sun and Moon's making sure they tick every conclusion box off.

Ash becoming the champion of the league? Check.
One final battle with Kukui and Tapu-Koko? Check.
Giving Ash and Kiawe a fun last matchup? Check.

Obviously Team Rocket will be in the last episode (because it would be considered a crime if they didn't) and it'll be their usual stuff - the TRio talking to Giovanni about what they've been doing, Giovanni saying he's impressed with them and that their work in Alola is done and if there's any time for it at all, them saying goodbye to their Alola home and Bewear.

Is Incineroar’s VA credited for any role in the list?

At present, we have no confirmed VA for Incineroar, its possible that Chinami Nishimura continues to voice it as Incineroar or it has a new VA which is listed as another

I do suspect Toru Sakuri might voice Incineroar like it voiced Kukui's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom