• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM145: The Sun, the Moon, and Everyone's Dreams!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plot twist: Kaki will defeat Satoshi and assume the Alola championship title.
Yeah no. I'm already sick of these nonsense/joke theories about how "X will defeat Ash and take his title". I thought the Kukui battle already disproved them (and the stupid 'jokes' with it), and the Kiawebattle is more or less a friendly battle, even less than an exhibition match.

Last edited:
I mean, both of them are technically not released at all.

We know how conveniently Naganadel can locate Ash and pierce a hole through dimensions if it wants to visit. As for Goodra, Ash can always call Keanan.

kinda like how he was gonna come back for Primeape. My point, I doubt we’ll see Goodra again.

satoshi's goodbye everyone Alola is farewell, SM145-146 The Sun, the Moon, and Everyone's Dreams! and Thank You, Alola! Respective Departures!! October 27, 2019 November 3, 2019

but it seems the Magearna subplot wasn’t forgotten at least.

But there's no way they can resolve it in these 2 episodes with the farewells (and set-ups).

There better be a special about Lillie & Gladion getting Mohn back, or I swear to Arceus... :mad:

Knowing Bewear, Mareanie, and Mimikyu are available in Sword and Shield game. I feel like they will stay with Team Rocket in the next series. Mimikyu also gained quite a popularity.

Sadly it looks like they won't be joining Team Rocket in the new series
Honestly, I’m glad with Mimikyu. There’s only so much they can milk it’s murderous Pikachu obsession for until you realize it’s just a one-note disobedient brat. It’s strong, possibly Jessie’s strongest Pokémon yet but what’s the point if it only ever obeys her if Pikachu is involved. They really should have developed it beyond that.

Or it could be just him dreaming of becoming an astronaut.
This episode is about everyone wanting to realize their dreams and take the path that'll let them realize it (it's literally in the title), with Ash wanting to be a Pokemon Master and after the recent league and full battle, being one step closer to it. So it's not that farfetched to think that Sophocles would head to Mossdeep City.

Mallow cooking for the little mons reminded me a bit of Serena's Pokepuffs as well, a Kalos trip there?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom