• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

PREVIEW: SM146: Thank You, Alola! Respective Departures!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
How will the Trio ditch Bewear?
Don't forget Team Rocket saved Bewear and Stufful from Guzzlord. Most likely this is the catalyst for Bewear making them leave, since she has seen they can take care of themselves.

Reaction score
i think we will get conclusion to next journey of ash's classmates other than lillie and ash in sm 145.

Reaction score
It's way too early to see the conclusion of their next journey.

Not the conclusion of their next journeys, but their conclusions on what they'll do during their summer vacation.

SM145 focuses on the group as a whole, while this would be more focused on Lillie.

Always happy to help
Reaction score
Summary

View: https://imgur.com/a/llDOSi0

Satoshi has decided to return to Masara Town. However, he can't quite bring himelf to telling the others... In addition, the time for the Rocket Gang to part ways with Mimikkyu and the others is rapidly approaching.

怪しいことも何一つない。
Reaction score
Oh God, it's really happening :cry:

The noteworthy aspect of Mimikyu being mentioned specifically is that it means that it and Hidoide are not being taken to be Oak'd at HQ... You better bloody well make this a tear-inducing farewell Matsui!!

Reaction score
So the summary for this episode confirms that the new series is a continuation of Sun and Moon, right? If so, GET READY TO SEE ALL OF ASH’S OLD FRIENDS! WOOOOOOOOO!

Last edited:
怪しいことも何一つない。
Reaction score
Perhaps Jessie and James feel bad about leaving Bewear behind, hence they're going to let her look after their Alola Pokémon instead of sending them to Rocket HQ?
That sentiment might well play a role (I hope it does actually!), but the rationale for leaving Mimi and Hidoide behind was very explicitly laid down in the official inspection by Matori episode. I'm glad they're following up on that honestly, especially as the idea that HQ could serve like Oak's and allow old Rocket mons a chance to come back has clearly proven false at this point.

That's the way it is.
Reaction score
Where were the departure episodes for Gourgeist and Inkay?? ):

It feels surreal to think about this series ending in 2 weeks, but nevertheless it was a fun ride with SM and I hope they give the series the good closeout it deserves <3

Reaction score
I think Team Rocket parting ways with Mimikyu will lead to its bawl of despairing remorse and final defeat as it has failed its goal to ultimately finish off Pikachu, while living with Mareanie, Bewear and Stufful. Do you think?

Reaction score
I think Team Rocket parting ways with Mimikyu will lead to its bawl of despairing remorse and final defeat as it has failed its goal to ultimately finish off Pikachu, while living with Mareanie, Bewear and Stufful. Do you think?
Hard to say! Say team rocket will return in the next Anime series. Jessie may release Mimikyu but the rest of them will return back to Kanto :) So Bewear will not grab them anymore as long as Mimikyu be with Bewear.

Status
Not open for further replies.