• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM146: Thank You, Alola! Respective Departures!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only Pokemon I can think of that fits the scenario is Ho-oh. If I were forced to think of something else it’s be Mew; but would Ash remember it “well”?

P.S.: I need my bragging rights if it’s ho-oh!

Easy, some of us have been on the Ho-oh=certain encounter bandwagon for a while now. :sneaky:

I'm guessing the Pokemon that appears before Ash is Solgaleo

Wonder what news Team Rocket will receive, something involving the new series I reckon
It sounds more like Ho-oh appearing given the timing of the appearance as well as the description for Ash in the next series. Solgaleo would be too recent for that specific wording to mean anything.

Didn’t this summary mentioning an encounter arrive a literal hour ago? Or it was mentioned in prior summaries?

It was mentioned in Ash's bio for the new series. It says how he wants to become the strongest battler after a certain encounter.

Could this be?

My mind certainly went immediately to Ho-Oh and I hope it is the big bird, as we haven't seen it in the anime since DP I don't think! Geckouga would be worth it though just for the internet explosion ;)

As for the TRio, I'm expecting some kind of self-sacrifice scenario wherein they realise they have to go back but all their Alolan Pokemon will be better off staying in Alola, cue a multiplicity of tears. I think they're going to get in trouble with HQ because the Animate interview mentions something about a budget cut/that they have to pay for their next mecha out of their own pockets.

My mind certainly went immediately to Ho-Oh and I hope it is the big bird, as we haven't seen it in the anime since DP I don't think!
It hasn't been seen since the Battle Frontier, actually. It was last seen in the episode where Ash fought Brandon for the first time while being possessed.

As for the TRio, I'm expecting some kind of self-sacrifice scenario wherein they realise they have to go back but all their Alolan Pokemon will be better off staying in Alola, cue a multiplicity of tears. I think they're going to get in trouble with HQ because the Animate interview mentions something about a budget cut/that they have to pay for their next mecha out of their own pockets.

When you said budget cut, I thought you meant the animation budget was getting cut

a budget cut/that they have to pay for their next mecha out of their own pockets
But isn’t this the only time in the 20-something years of the anime that the TRio is actually financially stable with a constant food source and a successful job?

It’s actually the time which makes the least sense for TRio to have monetary issues

But isn’t this the only time in the 20-something years of the anime that the TRio is actually financially stable with a constant food source and a successful job?

It’s actually the time which makes the least sense for TRio to have monetary issues
Then again, they did use all of their money for their big Bewear mecha.

Twitter freaking out because Wobbuffet's VA also voices Greninja amuses me

Kei Shindo's in the list too

Clearly that means we're getting Azelf amd Ukelele Pichu

Ikue Ohtani's there too, so I guess Sawyer's coming to Alola

Whoa, Daisuke Namikawa too? So we're getting several Lucario showing up! HOORAY!

Twitter freaking out because Wobbuffet's VA also voices Greninja amuses me

Kei Shindo's in the list too

Clearly that means we're getting Azelf amd Ukelele Pichu

Ikue Ohtani's there too, so I guess Sawyer's coming to Alola

Whoa, Daisuke Namikawa too? So we're getting several Lucario showing up! HOORAY!

What list are you referring to?

What list are you referring to?

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Daisuke Namikawa: Rotom
Kei Shindo: Lilie
Kaito Ishikawa: Kaki
Reina Ueda: Mao
Hitomi Kikuchi: Suiren
Fumiko Takekuma: Māmane
Keiichi Nakagawa: Professor Kukui
Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
Yuji Ueda: Sonansu
Mika Kanai: Togedemaru
Rikako Aikawa: Alola Nyarth
Chika Fujimura: Amajo
Risa Shimizu: Ashirene
Wakana Minami: Shore
Ryota Iwasaki: Zoroark
Nicole Fujita: Nuikoguma
Kenta Miyake: Sakaki
Kiyomi Asai: Matori
Mitsuaki Madono: Sauboh
Sayaka Kinoshita: Lusamine
Sachi Kokuryu: Burnet
Nobuhiko Okamoto: Gladio
Kazuyuki Okitsu: 'Ulu
Kenyu Horiuchi: Narration

Rica Matsumoto's on the list, which means we're getting Giovanni's persian showing up

Kaito Ishikawa means Cross's Lycanroc's showing up for some reason

We're finally getting Bayleef back because Mika Kanai is on that list too

See how dumb it is to get hyped up over VA names?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom