• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review SM146: Thank You, Alola! Respective Departures!!

I liked how they brought Nebby back to send Ash off, would have been nice if it had joined the Ultra Guardians in waving goodbye to Ash, just shows that although not so big in the anime, Nebby had a big role in the games

Not like a baby but I'm certainly sad

Rather annoyed that Ash left his Alola team behind, hopefully when Ash and Gou come to Alola, we'll see them, Kukui and Burnet
Maybe. But that means, Ash would have to (finally) turn 11.

But i loved Rotom Dex to death and i so wished it would be with Ash forever :cry::cry::cry:

especially since rotom is staying in dexes in future generations
I was hoping Rotom could go with Ash and get put into his Rotom Phone.

To be fair, I found Rotom annoying, constantly interrupting and things like that so I'm glad it stayed behind.

Hopefully we'll get a dex that isn't inhabited
And on top of that, the dub really did not help his likability by giving it an annoying voice that would get high pitched any time it got excited about something, so like every 5 seconds.

Watching the video review I posted her earlier, it is noted that Sky Forme Shaymin's eyes appear to resemble that of Mallow and/or her mother which makes it look like a reincarnation. Nice touch
...who then immediately lunges for the gracidea flowers and barely acknowledges Mallow on its way out of the series

Some mother she turned out to be

...who then immediately lunges for the gracidea flowers and barely acknowledges Mallow on its way out of the series

Some mother she turned out to be

Can't be worse then the mum who leaves after her soon wins against Kukui

I fucking hate the url function of the new boards :annoyedVoltorb: Why won’t it just accept my nice bbcode?! Anyway see actual link now.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom