• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SM5: Ultra Prism

Reaction score
DM6sP9JX4AEvSui.jpg
The next TCG expansion under the Sun & Moon label has been revealed, and it will be known as Ultra Prism. It will feature a brand new style of card called a Prism Star & will have a currently unknown but new effect. Here's everything we know so far:​
  • Over 150 cards
  • 6 Prism Star cards featuring a new game mechanic
  • 10 Pokémon-GX, including 5 Ultra Beasts
  • 18 Trainer cards and 3 special energy cards
  • Elite Trainer Box of Dusk Mane Necrozma
  • Elite Trainer Box of Dawn Wings Necrozma
  • Releases (Friday) February 2nd, 2018.
More details to come as they're revealed.

I love sets that introduce new mechanics. Judging from what I see in Crimson Invasion, it looks like they're trying to shake up the way we take prize cards. I bet it'll have something to do with that...

Since Crimson Invasion, I think TCG is trying to fiddle with Prize Cards. For example, Gladion allows you to take a prize card and SHUFFLE it back.
And Kartana's GX attack and Nihilego's GX attack and Xurkitree too. What is happening?!

I'm admittedly intrigued by what these Prism star cards will look like.

Prism Star Cards Announced! Yeah! Solgaleo Prism Star
Basic
160hp
and the return of the Lost Zone,
Kinda like gen4 remake

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom