1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!

SM6: Forbidden Light Announced! BIG NEWS!!

Discussion in 'Pokémon TCG and Collectibles' started by pokemonmasterchris, Dec 5, 2017.

1. pokemonmasterchris

pokemonmasterchris New Member

Blog Posts:
    A few days ago a new set was revealed in Japan. It was called Forbidden Light and will be release in Japan in early March and USA in May (?).
    The art of the booster pack featured a Zygarde, which seems weird. I have some guesses on the expansion.
    1. There might be a Zygarde GX or a Zygarde Prism Star card being released.
    2. The whole set might be a Gen 6 remake as Gen 4 is being remade in Ultra Prism.
    I'll post more stuff once more information is revealed. But for now I want to hear your opinions ablout this set. I am not sure of all the details just saying.