• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Small Christmas Giveaway! (Closed!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolce

Patron Saint of Nightmares
Reaction score
I decided to hold a small giveaway in the spirit of Christmas! Sadly I only had two days to do this so I only have 15 Pokemon to giveaway. And that said Pokemon is no other than Snover! Seriously what else could be more fitting than a Christmas tree? Plus I figured these trees would be handy since they do mega evolve and all. ;-)

459.gif

Bag_Nest_Ball_Sprite.png
#459 Snover
Lvl 1
Nature: Quiet
Ability: Snow Warning
Egg Moves: Avalanche, Growth, Leech Seed, Double-Edge
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/x

Note: Each and every Snover is identical barring the genders, and speed IV (none of which are 0).

Number of Males left: None
Number of Females left: None

My Trainer Info
Friend code: 4554-1270-5039
Trainer Name: Elsie​

Some Guidelines:

• Simply post your friend code, and trainer name if we've never traded before.
  • Let me know which gender you'd like.
  • If you want a nickname, tell me before we trade because I will not do tradebacks.
  • This is on a first come first serve basis, so once the 15 are gone this giveaway ends!

Pending Trades:
Nashide - Male

Completed Trades:
Venom - Female named Yule
Winterdaze - Male
DCM1314 - Female
Shuckle - Female
Crazyyoshi -Male named Jingle
X Dragoon - Male named Fimbulvetr
Zeb - Female
Mantyke - Female
alexp11 - Male
chimchu14 - Female
Paleo - Female
Codface - Male
ilovemypikachu - Female
JoaoBM - Male

And that's all there is to it! If this goes well I'll definitely consider more giveaways in the future. And of course happy holidays to you all! :)

Last edited:
Re: Small Christmas Giveaway!

I pick a female because well you have more of them oh and can you nick name her Yule? XD

I would REALLY love to have one of 'em. The problem is that I can only get the game in April. Just to be clear, I will DEFINITELY get it, so your prize won't go to waste.

So, erm, can I enter?

Merry Christmas!
Wild Jr.

Who likes Christmas presents? I do!

I'd like to get a female one, please. No need for wrapping paper, I don't think Snover would appreciate being wrapped :p

P.S.: My FC is in my profile by the way

I'd love a male one if possible nicknamed Jingle please :) My fc is in my sig and ign is P00P (sadly had to be all caps)

i would like a female one please
all my info is in my sig

I would REALLY love to have one of 'em. The problem is that I can only get the game in April. Just to be clear, I will DEFINITELY get it, so your prize won't go to waste.

So, erm, can I enter?

Merry Christmas!
Wild Jr.

Errr....when the time comes, I rather just breed you one because the 15 Snover I bred are meant for those who do have the games already. This will be the only favor I do though besides reserving you that Torchic.

Merry Christmas though. :)

Who likes Christmas presents? I do!

I'd like to get a female one, please. No need for wrapping paper, I don't think Snover would appreciate being wrapped :p

P.S.: My FC is in my profile by the way

Added then, just send me a trade request in game or message me when your around!

I'd love a male one if possible nicknamed Jingle please :) My fc is in my sig and ign is P00P (sadly had to be all caps)

Alrighty, he's nicknamed. Ninja me ingame with a trade request, or just let me know when your around as well.

i would like a female one please
all my info is in my sig

Added! Just let me know when your available or message me in game. :)

I'd love one please. A female gender would be nice. :D

FC: 1607 - 2458 - 9938

IGN: Jason

I would love to get a female one of these, please!

Hey Dolce! This is awesome <3 Could I get a female one from you if you have any left? Otherwise a male would be lovely. My FC's in my sig but we've traded before :p IGN is D'evil cause I have something for you I think you might like XD

Can I have a male named Fimbulvetr?

My code is 5026-4464-6733

I would like a male then. My trainer name is Nashide just as here and friend code is 5472-7778-0915.

I'd like a Male one please!

My FC is 2895-7461-3268, with the trainer name Leif.

I'd love one please. A female gender would be nice. :D

FC: 1607 - 2458 - 9938

IGN: Jason

Sure thing, and I added you. Just let me know when your around or ninja me in game. :)

I would love to get a female one of these, please!

Sure thing! ^^

Hey Dolce! This is awesome <3 Could I get a female one from you if you have any left? Otherwise a male would be lovely. My FC's in my sig but we've traded before :p IGN is D'evil cause I have something for you I think you might like XD

I have some females left over!

And ohh a surprise, me like. :eek:

Can I have a male named Fimbulvetr?

My code is 5026-4464-6733

Sure thing! Though what's your trainer name? Cause I don't want to accidentally give Fimbulvetr to the wrong person and etc. :p

Also I added you so let me know when your available.

I would like a male then. My trainer name is Nashide just as here and friend code is 5472-7778-0915.

Sure thing. Just let me know when you can trade or send me a trade request in game.

I'd like a Male one please!

My FC is 2895-7461-3268, with the trainer name Leif.

Sure thing, just let me know when your around or send me a request in game.

Edit: Thanks!

Thanks for the Snover! Happy holidays and hope you liked the mystery Poke :p

Thanks for the Snover! Happy holidays and hope you liked the mystery Poke :p

I do! It is very cool. x)

And no problem!

Re: Small Christmas Giveaway! (5 Snover left!)

Thank you very much for doing this Dolce, and a Happy Holidays to you as well!

Thanks so much! I added you and about to go ingame. ^^ Merry Christmas also! :)

My in game is Cobalt. I'm pretty much ready now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom